“Awesome Pizzeria”

Cappy's Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 137 Restaurants in Riverview
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming to Cappy's for a few months and it has very delicious food. Atmosphere has a very rustic look and the staff is great. Best pizzeria in Brandon/Riverview. Come check it out!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My favorite pizza - the NY style "Cappy" makes it so hard to stick to any diet. Service is friendly and swift in a relaxed atmostphere. The Greek Salad is a must. If I want pizza, there is no other place I ever want to go to in the east Tampa area. I always get a great meal there!. This is a small restaurant with some outdoor seating available - perfect for couples, families or a few good friends.