“One of the best restaurants in our little town”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #50 of 136 Restaurants in Riverview
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Riverview, Florida
“One of the best restaurants in our little town”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

It is upscale food, decor, service, without being too expensive. It has a bar with TV but lots of cozy booths. I take people out to this place when they are visiting. I always feel happy after eating there.

Visited March 2013

Ocala, Florida
“Worst Service ever!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stopped off I-75 for a quick lunch. Quick it wasn't. There were very few tables taken. First off, the hostess handing us our menus was very sick. She was sniffling loudly and hacking up something ungodly sounding. The manager should have sent her home immediately. . Our waitress Liz took our order and disappeared. We sat while our burgers sat in the pic up area. There were at least 7 people walkin by the pick up area, but not one seemed to care. And they sat for 10 mins. Finally the food was brought over cold. We complained when we finally got someones attention. Still our waitress was no where to be found. Burger was not cooked as ordered, we ordered medium and was brought a broken up well done (and cold) burger. The manager offered a replacement, but we had already been there for over 30 mins already. He then said he would not charge us. 15 minutes later we got the check for our ice teas and salad bar. Service, food: both awful. .

1 Thank OcalaRoadwarrior
Ontario, Canada
“Soup & Salad--fantastic winning combination-great value”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We have been to Ruby's a few times for lunch. Since their soups and salad bar are so good we haven't ordered any other food. I would drive for miles for the Brocolli and Cheese soup and rolls right out of the oven. Their salad bar has a good selection of fresh greens and vegetables and is constantly being refilled. You order your choice of soup (one serving only) but the salad bar is buffet style and you can return to it.
Their menu is varied and the food ordered by other patrons looks extremely appetizing. If I can forgo the soup and salad one day, I will post an update on their menu items. Service was fast, friendly and efficient.

Brandon, Florida
“Good family place for healthier choices”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We visit different chains for quick dinners with our kids but this one is always my preference because they have lots of fresh veggie choices as sides. They bring my kids grapes and apples to snack on while we wait for our meals and they even have the organic juice I give my daughter as a treat! Outside of the choices it is just a standard chain restaurant but the food choices can't be beat if you want to eat out without picking between meals that are 2000 calories each! (Oh and great drink specials for the parents too!) I rated their food "very good" not because anything in the meals is exceptional but just because the healthy choices are an A+ in my book!

Tampa, Florida
“Some Problems”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We ate at the restaurant on a Saturday about 2 pm. We were delayed in getting seated because about 6 tables were not cleaned off. Seems they had a problem with getting help. The food was good but the green beans were hard to cut.. Also, be sure to pick the salad bar as your pick for a side dish.We ordered a glass of house wine each. The bill was $8.50, EACH-Thats $17.00 for two glasses of house wine! NEVER AGAIN

• Visited January 2013