“My Stay during a business trip.”

Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Riverview
Montana, United States
“My Stay during a business trip.”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

All staff were very friendly & each greeted me in passing. I was very pleased with the lobby area as it was well arranged & had a pleasant feel. At check in & check out, the front desk was very professional, polite & conversational. My stay here was great. Please extend my compliments to the staff as they did a great job. They have a loyal customer.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Gloria O, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Chad
Thank you! for sharing your thoughts on your stay with us. We, sincerely, appreciate that our team allowed for you to feel welcomed and that you enjoyed your visit. We will look forward to return visits from you. Safe travels.................

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Christiansburg, Virginia
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We spent the night here before we went on our cruise. The receptionist was great, friendly and attentive. The room was very large, comfortable and the beds were very good. The kids swam in the pool for a little while before we went to sleep. the next morning, we had a free breakfast (part of their cruise package), which was the best I have ever had. They had someone cooking omelettes and pancakes per order, plus a hot bar with eggs, bacon, sausage, corned beef hash, etc., a bagel/toast area, multiple juices (including tomato, my favorite and very rare on a buffet), fruits, cereals, oatmeal, and more. The dining area was very nice and the wait staff went above and beyond. We mentioned going shopping (needed to go to Walmart and pick up some forgotten items) and they not only gave us directions, they went to the desk and printed off directions from the hotel to Wal-Mart and said we could use their shuttle free to take us shopping, if we wanted. Wow!! When we took the shuttle to the cruise, our driver was quiet and not very friendly, but he was polite and helped us load and unload the luggage and took us to the door of the loading area. When we called for pickup after the cruise, the shuttle came within 20 minutes and took us back to the hotel. This hotel was very clean and above average on décor and customer service. We had a group of 5 staying in one room, for $150, including taxes, including breakfast for all of us and shuttle to and from the cruise port.

Room Tip: Great cruise package, with breakfast and shuttle to and from the port. Great customer service!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Gloria O, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Carolyn, Thank you! for staying with us and we are very pleased that you and your group enjoyed your visit with us. We will look forward to welcoming you again. Take care and safe travels.
Naples, Florida
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It is a wonderful hotel. The location was just right. All of the staff I encountered was very friendly to me and my younger children. The room was very quiet I did not hear any road noise or noise from any of the other guests. The common areas were very clean and well maintained. The pool was well kept and towels were kept in the rack. There was nothing I would change about this hotel. Even the breakfast was good. I will be staying again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Gloria O, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Hello! from Naples and Thank You, for choosing to stay with us and for the lovely comments. We will look forward to return visits from you. Safe travels.................
riverview, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I would not recommend this hotel because the phone was broke and could not get a wake up call and could not work the alarm clock. the next day they forgot to clean my room and leave coffee. because of the phone being broke I could not get my wakeup call. I could not have coffee the next morning because they forgot to clean my room. no dirty towels were removed

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIRiverview, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Good Morning Mary Jo.

I sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding your stay with us. When our guests respond to our surveys, it allows us the opportunity to hear any information that can help better our property and staff. I would like to personally apologize to you for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. We have addressed each and every issue you reported with our entire staff during our morning huddle, expressing the importance of attention to detail and service to all of our guests.

During your stay, I personally was working the front desk when you came to report your telephone not working, and when you asked for no service with our Housekeeping Supervisor. We took immediate action to make sure that your phone issue was corrected, and upon placing a test call from your room, we found both of your phones to be in working order. Our housekeeping staff honored your request of no service on Saturday morning. When travelling to a hotel, please dont ever hesitate to contact the front desk for assistance. We would have been more than happy to send someone up to service your room and bring you more coffee.

At the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Riverview Brandon, we strive to achieve superior guest satisfaction at our property, and to hear that we have not exceeded your expectations is disappointing to us. We value your opinion and the fact that you took the time to give us feedback means the world to us. Thank you so much!

Should you be back in the area, we hope that you will return back to our property and allow us another opportunity to provide you the level of service you expect and deserve. If there is anything else that I may be of assistance with; please feel free to contact me directly at 813-612-2443.

Traci Smith
Trenton, Michigan
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This hotel is comfortable. It is easy to locate right off I-75. The pool is ok. (outdoor only). The snacks are good, but the restaurant is overpriced. The staff is right on everything asap. And, we stayed there for 3 nights and had a restful stay. Also, it is just a couple of lights away from a major shopping mall and some nice restaurants. Room also has fridge & microwave. It is really the nicest in the area.

Room Tip: The sleep control mattresses are useless.... but, the mattress was fine just as it was. We were on t...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Gloria O, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you! for choosing to stay with us as we appreciate you and will look forward to return visits from you. Safe travels..................
Tampa, United States
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Everything was fabulous. I would recommend this hotel every time to my relatives coming to town. The staff was so friendly my family truly felt they were staying at an extension of my house. The complementary shuttle service was God sent. I have no words to express my gratitude. They all went out of their way to find a way to say yes to every request and made my family feel welcome. I love the Hilton!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you!! for your most kind comments. And yes, our team here is awesome... We are very happy to know that your family members were well taken care of. We will look forward to return visits. So pleased you chose the Hilton Garden Inn Riverview for your family members.
Greensboro,NC
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn was nice, clean, comfortable, had good service and no issues. Close to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino if you are looking for some fun. Complimentary coffee in the morning was nice. No complaints.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Gloria O, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments as we value our guests opinion. We will look forward to future return visits from you. Safe travels.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverview
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
Harborside Suites at Little Harbor
Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon
Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon? Share your experiences!