“"Do not disturb" means nothing at this hotel!!!”
Review of The Hotel Sol

The Hotel Sol
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Redington Beach
Reviewed April 27, 2008

Great location but posting the Do not Disturb sign on the door means zip at this hotel. Everytime we left the room we always took money and laptop with us. On one occasion I decided to post the sign on the door and left my laptop in the room. When we returned the room was open and being cleaned. The employees had been instructed by the owner to touch up all rooms everyday without regard to to signage posted. I let the front desk person know this was not OK with me as the DOD means forget privacy. She was not very nice about how we felt so decided to check out the next day.
We know to always take expensive items with you when you leave hotel rooms but to have employees enter your rooms when you post privacy signs on your door should not be allowed.
As previously stated this is a great location but there are no ammenties. We had to buy paper towels and there is no silverware in the kitchen. You are strictly paying for the location.
Just so you know.

Stayed: April 2008
1  Thank elke1013

Reviewed March 31, 2008

we came to redington beach for a family spring break and the hotel isis was just the place to stay. it is very welcoming and suitable for all families. i would highly reccommend this hotel. for anyone that is looking for a nice,CLEAN, and quiet place to stay this is defiantely the place to be. if i had to complain about anything i would have to say that the rooms were a bit small for a family of four. also, i wouldve been a little more happier if there was silverware, cups, and plates held inside the room. beyond the complaint the veiw was incredible and the pool was very very clean and well kept. therefore if anyone were to ask for my opion on a nice, quaint hotel the isis hotel would be my first reccommendation.

Stayed: March 2008
Reviewed March 6, 2008

I chose Hotel Isis based on reviews on this website, and I was very glad I did. The property is absolutely beautiful, and the room was great. The bed was comfortable, clean, and the room had a refrigerator and microwave. Everything was brand new and looked fabulous. The decor was modern and not tacky like many hotels, which I appreciated. The service was also impeccable. I called to tell them from the airport that the airline would be shipping my lost luggage, and they knew who I was without me even having to tell them. This is one of the perks at staying at a small boutique hotel - excellent service! Unfortunately I had to cut my visit short because of business, but I'm glad I got to experience this place and I would highly recommend it to anyone going to the Clearwater/St. Pete's area. It's worth driving a little out of the way to stay here!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank angiebombshell
Reviewed February 6, 2008

I travel a great deal both in the U.S. and Europe. The Hotel Isis was a by-chance find. I needed a room for a few nights and decided to find a place on the beach. Boy was I lucky to pick the Hotel Isis. This is a fine hotel, and is situated right on a beautiful beach. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Couples or families will find this hotel to be a picture-perfect place.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank richford
Reviewed December 2, 2007

Hotel Isis is a fantastic place to have a social gathering and also a wonderful place to getaway. My husband and I have done both. As soon as we found Hotel Isis we knew we found the perfect spot for our wedding/reception. Since it is fairly small (charming) we were able to fill the entire hotel with only our wedding guests which was a blast for everyone. The staff provided outstanding suggestions for photographers, caterers, social activities, restaraunts, etc. (great breakfast spots). They were incredibly hepful through the entire event. The wedding was so much fun that one of my friends had her reception (and guests) here for her wedding 1 year later.
Every year we have returned and had a different but great experience. A year after our wedding my husband and I used this for a private getaway. We love how it is literally 2 steps from your room to the beach (much better than any high rise hotel). Years 2-4, the hotel proved to be the perfect spot for our family vacations. With young children it was easy to get in and out of the rooms (baby monitors work great and alow you sit on the beach/pool while your little one sleeps safely in the room just feet away).
Hotel Isis is beautiful and I suggest it to anyone. I'm actually trying to get my company to host a sales meeting here next year.

Stayed: August 2007
2  Thank FunTravelOnly
Reviewed December 1, 2007

My husband and I pulled into Hotel Isis after a long day on the road. The reception was delightful. Our poolside room was fabulous - a perfect bed with sumptuous linens, relaxing and oh so clean! We relaxed under the coconut palms on the beach, played beach volleyball, and swam in the Gulf. Best part was we stayed at the Hotel Isis for four days and never had to get back in our car. It really is paradise.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank burkinas
Reviewed September 16, 2007

I cannot rave enough about this hotel. We arrived in the Madeira beach/Redington Shore area and I made my husband travel up and down the coast line until I found a hotel to my standards. I never book without seeing it first hand because I am so anal about lodgings. The Hotel Isis lived up to my standards. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. The staff employed by Isis are wonderful. I would recommend this Hotel. The room was immaculate. The pool, the grounds, the beach everything was perfect. Its worth staying there.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
Beach House Cabanas
Beach House Cabanas
#7 of 48 in Treasure Island
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilto...
#1 of 6 in North Redington Beach

Been to The Hotel Sol? Share your experiences!