“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 22, 2014

There were three of us and we each had a different meal. Every meal was right on! I had the meat loaf dinner that was supposed to be what Mother used to make. Well, she must have been in the kitchen cooking, because she gave me a huge portion of the most flavorful meat loaf and mashed potatoes with dark gravy just like she did back home! One thing is that parking can be a problem, so be aware.

2  Thank George B
There are newer reviews for Friendly Tavern

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Love this place, we visit everytime we are in town! Every summer we make sure to visit at least twice

1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Wales about a mile since we were fresh off the plane. Checked reviews on TripAdvisor, and they didn't disappoint. Friendly staff, and food was worth it!

1  Thank kat1372
Reviewed May 18, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here Saturday night, it was very good and we had a wonderful waiter. We had oysters on the half shell, Philly Burger and Crab stuffed Mushrooms, everything was excellent! We enjoyed it so much we decided to come for breakfast. The food was outstanding, I had Eggs Benedict and my husband an Asiago Bagel with sausage, egg and cheese. Our server was terrible, I'm sure she was a nice person just having a bad morning.

1  Thank Filet55
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Ate there twice during an overnight stay! Our dinner (food and service) was wonderful! Next am, decided to have breakfast There really is a difference between Night and Day, hope this helps

1  Thank a2thmakr64