“Like being at home!”
Review of Hope Hall Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Reddick
Hope Hall Farm
Ranked #2 of 2 Reddick B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This was our first time staying at Hope Hall Farm. Thomas greeted us as we drove in. Because we requested a king size bed (and it was a very comfortable bed), we stayed in the main house upstairs with our own private bath. We got to spend personal time with Thomas, Traudel, their two dogs and kitten. We were allowed to go out to their stables and visit with their six horses. Their stables were immaculate. Because this is a working farm, both Thomas and Traudel were up early, Thomas preparing a HUGE, wonderful breakfast for us and Traudel taking care of the horses. The weather was a little chilly when we were there but we saw a beautiful pool and fire pit. It is a short drive to Ocala . We were sad when we left because we felt like we were leaving friends. We look forward to going back and have told friends they should visit Hope Hall Farm. Thank you Thomas and Traudel for making us feel so welcome.

Ann & Paul G

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank 650AnnG

Reviewed December 9, 2013

This was my first time staying at Hope Hall Farm, but it won't be my last. Husband and wife Thomas and Traudel were warm and welcoming, they made us feel right at home. Beautiful accommodations, peaceful and quiet. I loved being able to visit the horses in the stables. Thomas made an amazing breakfast!! A truly wonderful stay!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I have stayed here several times when in Ocala area. The people are wonderful! I saw a review on Google that was awful; I am appalled. Traudel and her husband are so nice. The place is beyond beautiful. They make me feel so at home. I will be staying there every time I visit!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I went to the Ocala area to attend my nephew's high school graduation. Hope Hall Farm is 7 minutes from my brother's house and based on the great reviews here, we decided to go to a B&B rather than stay in a hotel in Ocala. I could not be more pleased with the result! We stayed in the pool house room. Everything about our stay was so relaxing. This was our first B&B experience. Breakfast was amazing. The room was very spacious with a walk-in closet and a huge shower with multiple heads. We missed meeting Thomas as he was away on business, but Traudel took very good care of us (while also managing all of the farm operations) and she was an absolutely amazing hostess. Nice pool, a theater room, huge fire pit (gas logs), a great room, bountiful breakfasts... just so relaxing and felt very much at home here. If you are traveling with your horses in tow, the barns are immaculate and there is a prefectly groomed outdoor arena.
Amy, the great dane is a sweetheart. A loveable, gentle giant that loves being petted.
My wife and I are familiar with how much work there is on a horse farm as my brother breeds and trains thoroughbreds and with Thomas away, Traudel was very busy. But I only say that because we know she was busy. We never FELT like she was busy as she made us feel like we were the most important thing happening.
I just can not say enough good things about Hope Hall Farm. Rather than simply feeling like we found a great B&B, we also feel like we made some new friends in Thomas and Traudel.... and Amy, of course!

Room Tip: The pool room is very large and separate from the main house. WiFi is a little weak here. My wife...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We decided to try out this B&B on our way from Panama City Beach to Orlando and we are very happy we did. The farm itself is large and gorgeous (as with all the others in the area) and it has a really peacful setting. We stayed in the pool house which had one double and one single bed, and direct access to the outdoor pool. The farm is situated about 20 minutes from Ocala with quite a few good restaurants.

The hosts are really great and the highlight of the stay was the breakfast, which consisted of eggs, fresh orange juice, ham, salami, cheeses, toast and pretty much whatever you wanted. I hope that others also will experience this B&B, and which Thomas & Traudel all the best in the future.

Only slightly negative (which we never told them, so we can blame ourselves) is that the bathroom door did not close properly and that we had some issues getting the tv to work. Anyway this is not even close to changing out mind about the place.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Thomas1406
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband, cousin and I spent almost 3 weeks here and it could not have been more enjoyable! On arrival, the winding Oak lined driveway leads you through this immaculately kept, picture perfect equestrian facility. Visiting our daughter, 3 miles away we were delighted to find this piece of paradise. We stayed in the spacious pool room and our cousin was in a lovely cozy room with private entry access to visit us for evening movies and fun. Thomas made amazing breakfasts with fresh squeezed orange juice and the best coffee ever!!! Every attention is given to make your stay comfortable and welcoming. We enjoyed day trips to Orlando and the smaller towns close by (don't miss Micanopy!)Can't wait to return to this special place!!

Room Tip: The incredibly cozy bedroom on the main floor has a lovely walkout sitting area, spacious, nicely ti...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2013

You could not ask for a better place to spend time. Thomas and Traudel are very special as your host and hostess. The room was great with all the amenities you wanted. Breakfast was rally a brunch. It was our first time into horse territory and they educated us to the area. You could not feel more at home. You don't need to look atj any other place. This is the best.

Room Tip: Pool room is outstanding. George and Maxine G.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank George G

Been to Hope Hall Farm? Share your experiences!