“Beautiful”
Review of Hope Hall Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Reddick
Hope Hall Farm
Ranked #1 of 2 Reddick B&B and Inns
St Petersburg
“Beautiful”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This was my first time staying at Hope Hall Farm, but it won't be my last. Husband and wife Thomas and Traudel were warm and welcoming, they made us feel right at home. Beautiful accommodations, peaceful and quiet. I loved being able to visit the horses in the stables. Thomas made an amazing breakfast!! A truly wonderful stay!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I have stayed here several times when in Ocala area. The people are wonderful! I saw a review on Google that was awful; I am appalled. Traudel and her husband are so nice. The place is beyond beautiful. They make me feel so at home. I will be staying there every time I visit!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Sanborn, New York, United States
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I went to the Ocala area to attend my nephew's high school graduation. Hope Hall Farm is 7 minutes from my brother's house and based on the great reviews here, we decided to go to a B&B rather than stay in a hotel in Ocala. I could not be more pleased with the result! We stayed in the pool house room. Everything about our stay was so relaxing. This was our first B&B experience. Breakfast was amazing. The room was very spacious with a walk-in closet and a huge shower with multiple heads. We missed meeting Thomas as he was away on business, but Traudel took very good care of us (while also managing all of the farm operations) and she was an absolutely amazing hostess. Nice pool, a theater room, huge fire pit (gas logs), a great room, bountiful breakfasts... just so relaxing and felt very much at home here. If you are traveling with your horses in tow, the barns are immaculate and there is a prefectly groomed outdoor arena.
Amy, the great dane is a sweetheart. A loveable, gentle giant that loves being petted.
My wife and I are familiar with how much work there is on a horse farm as my brother breeds and trains thoroughbreds and with Thomas away, Traudel was very busy. But I only say that because we know she was busy. We never FELT like she was busy as she made us feel like we were the most important thing happening.
I just can not say enough good things about Hope Hall Farm. Rather than simply feeling like we found a great B&B, we also feel like we made some new friends in Thomas and Traudel.... and Amy, of course!

Room Tip: The pool room is very large and separate from the main house. WiFi is a little weak here. My wife...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Bergen, Norway
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We decided to try out this B&B on our way from Panama City Beach to Orlando and we are very happy we did. The farm itself is large and gorgeous (as with all the others in the area) and it has a really peacful setting. We stayed in the pool house which had one double and one single bed, and direct access to the outdoor pool. The farm is situated about 20 minutes from Ocala with quite a few good restaurants.

The hosts are really great and the highlight of the stay was the breakfast, which consisted of eggs, fresh orange juice, ham, salami, cheeses, toast and pretty much whatever you wanted. I hope that others also will experience this B&B, and which Thomas & Traudel all the best in the future.

Only slightly negative (which we never told them, so we can blame ourselves) is that the bathroom door did not close properly and that we had some issues getting the tv to work. Anyway this is not even close to changing out mind about the place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Nelson, BC
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband, cousin and I spent almost 3 weeks here and it could not have been more enjoyable! On arrival, the winding Oak lined driveway leads you through this immaculately kept, picture perfect equestrian facility. Visiting our daughter, 3 miles away we were delighted to find this piece of paradise. We stayed in the spacious pool room and our cousin was in a lovely cozy room with private entry access to visit us for evening movies and fun. Thomas made amazing breakfasts with fresh squeezed orange juice and the best coffee ever!!! Every attention is given to make your stay comfortable and welcoming. We enjoyed day trips to Orlando and the smaller towns close by (don't miss Micanopy!)Can't wait to return to this special place!!

Room Tip: The incredibly cozy bedroom on the main floor has a lovely walkout sitting area, spacious, nicely ti...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hillsdale, Michigan
Reviewed January 18, 2013

You could not ask for a better place to spend time. Thomas and Traudel are very special as your host and hostess. The room was great with all the amenities you wanted. Breakfast was rally a brunch. It was our first time into horse territory and they educated us to the area. You could not feel more at home. You don't need to look atj any other place. This is the best.

Room Tip: Pool room is outstanding. George and Maxine G.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank George G
Eustis, Florida
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This was an incredible find and memorable stay for us. You can't get this kind of horse farm access anywhere else. This exclusive farm is not only impressive, but Thomas and Traudel are warm and hospitable. They immediately made us feel like family. If you're interested in horses, you will love talking with them and hearing about their life time of experience in the horse industry. The room they offered was super spacious, clean, and quiet. The breakfast they provided in the morning was plentiful and delicious. We were very impressed with Hope Hall Farm and will enthusiastically recommend this lovely place to others. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Danielle D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reddick
Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala FL
Red Roof Inn Ocala
Red Roof Inn Ocala
#8 of 34 in Ocala
Home2 Suites by Hilton Gainesville

Been to Hope Hall Farm? Share your experiences!