Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$141
Country Inn
Quality Inn(Tallahassee)
$57
$111
All reviewsgreat holidayfront deskday bedoperations managerone nightnice hotelroom was cleanfree breakfast in the morningbathroom lighttub showerbreakfast was excellentpleasant staywould highly recommend this hotelnext morningking roomcoffee makerthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2009

We stayed here during a drive over Thanksgiving weekend. We needed a stopping point, and we ended up at the Holiday Inn Express. It was right off the interstate and very easy to find. The lobby and rooms were all in excellent condition. They also provided a toothbrush free of charge when I forgot mine! The breakfast in the morning was also excellent.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank todcyn
Reviewed July 27, 2008

I stayed here for two nights within a week -- on my way to somewhere and on my way back home. The reason for the return visit: This is an excellent hotel -- clean, modern, friendly staff, good breakfast, LCD TV in the room, big desk for setting up your laptop and related work. You can't go wrong.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank bluecrown
Reviewed May 29, 2008

This hotel was exactly how good everyone else said it would be! Small location with big thumbs up. It was updated, clean and spacious. The complimentary breakfast was great, nothing spectacular, but you can't beat the price!! FREE...Check-in was fast and friendly eventhough it was a late checkin. I would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through instead of paying more ten miles away in Tallahassee!!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2008

This hotel was fabulous!! It was a brand new hotel. The rooms were very comforting, clean, and in perfect condition. The service was really excellent. Management was great and the workers were friendly. Most importanly I loved the pool, it was very relaxing! Also, i think that this was the best Holiday Inn Express that i've stayed at so far. I believe that this was by far the best hotel on the exit offering to our surprise lemonade and even having milk and cookies for us. Overall, it was a REALLYY nice hotel and I'm sure i will be back here again soon.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2007

stayed one night on way through area..children were disappointed that the pool was closed..they did not tell us that when we arrived,,we would have stayed elsewhere..they told us to use the pool of a nearby hotel..Room was very nice and clean

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
idotravelfl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2007

We are thankful for all of our guest and appreciate comments from everyone. We love to hear the good, but more so the bad, so we know problems that we might have and can re-train staff so these problems do not continue. At the end of the day our hotel is one that as a a couple of guests have now told me, a great hotel that guests love. We do apologize about the no pool....we do have a pool, but when we first opened up, things were a little crazy, everything is fine now up and running. we do continue to serve the cookies and milk nightly, also we have ice cream that we give away on occasion, and we also will do whatever it takes to make sure each and every guest is happy and satisfied. If not come see me, the General Manager, and Ill assure you I will take care of your problems or find a compromising solituon to make everyone happy :) Stay Smart at our 100% smoke free hotel!