“Great Hotel!!!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Quincy
Arkansas
“Great Hotel!!!”
Reviewed April 19, 2008

This hotel was fabulous!! It was a brand new hotel. The rooms were very comforting, clean, and in perfect condition. The service was really excellent. Management was great and the workers were friendly. Most importanly I loved the pool, it was very relaxing! Also, i think that this was the best Holiday Inn Express that i've stayed at so far. I believe that this was by far the best hotel on the exit offering to our surprise lemonade and even having milk and cookies for us. Overall, it was a REALLYY nice hotel and I'm sure i will be back here again soon.

• Liked — Great Service/relaxing
  • Disliked — I loved every bit of it. There was not one thing that I did not like about the hotel.
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with friends
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Finnish first
Tampa
Reviewed August 12, 2007

stayed one night on way through area..children were disappointed that the pool was closed..they did not tell us that when we arrived,,we would have stayed elsewhere..they told us to use the pool of a nearby hotel..Room was very nice and clean

• Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
idotravelfl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10, responded to this review, November 27, 2007
We are thankful for all of our guest and appreciate comments from everyone. We love to hear the good, but more so the bad, so we know problems that we might have and can re-train staff so these problems do not continue. At the end of the day our hotel is one that as a a couple of guests have now told me, a great hotel that guests love. We do apologize about the no pool....we do have a pool, but when we first opened up, things were a little crazy, everything is fine now up and running. we do continue to serve the cookies and milk nightly, also we have ice cream that we give away on occasion, and we also will do whatever it takes to make sure each and every guest is happy and satisfied. If not come see me, the General Manager, and Ill assure you I will take care of your problems or find a compromising solituon to make everyone happy :) Stay Smart at our 100% smoke free hotel!
Orlando, FL
Reviewed June 6, 2007

We stayed two nights while visiting Florida Caverns State Park. Even though the Marianna HI Express was closer to the park, we decided to stay in Quincy because this hotel was so much nicer. That proved to be a really good decision. The hotel was brand new; our room had great bedding, refrigerator, microwave and a huge flat screen tv. The staff was very friendly and accomodating, too. The only negative is the lack of restaurants in the immediate vicinity. However, downtown Quincy isn't too far and we found plenty of food options there.

• Liked — Comfort of room
  • Disliked — No nearby restaurants
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank SundayatWrigley
Florida
Reviewed May 20, 2007

My husband and I stayed at this hotel off of I-10 last night on our way back from New Orleans. The hotel is brand new and is very pleasant. It is 100% non-smoking, which was a huge plus. We had stayed at a Comfort Inn a few days prior in Tallahassee area and their "non-smoking" wing and our room reeked of smoke, so this hotel did make an impression in comparison.

The rooms are equipped with 32" plasma TV and pleasant furnishing and bedding. I chose shower stall instead of bathtub and it had a nice rainfall showerhead. In the morning, full breakfast was served in a poolside dinning area and an attendant kept up with the variety of food and drinks. It was not the typical donuts and coffee so it did save a trip for us to get a decent food beyond a sugar shock.

The nighttime front desk person was very courteous and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area or need to stay the night on his way to either direction on I-10. It really made our quick stop en route to our final destination much more restful and relaxing. I would say $100 was well spent on this short stay.

Stayed May 2007
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Reviewed March 12, 2007

This hotel is brand new, with 32" LCD HDTVs, at least in the king room I had. I was very happy. I forgot my cell charger and they found
it and held it for me. Staff was super friendly. Highly recommend

• Stayed March 2007, traveled on business
1 Thank jastu23
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quincy
Hampton Inn Quincy
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee
#18 of 58 in Tallahassee
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tallahassee Conference Center North

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10? Share your experiences!