The hotel is located some distance from the nearby town alongside the Interstate (I10), and is presumably intended primarily as a place to stop overnight en route elsewhere. And that is exactly what we did. It’s ideal for such a stop. We did not visit the town itself so I can’t comment on ease of access except to say that it would require a drive (or taxi, etc.). Nearby there are merely a couple of other hotels. The grounds are quite large and there is free parking for guests surrounding the building.
The reception area is compact and our welcome from the staff was efficient. All rooms and interior public areas are non-smoking. There is a health and fitness centre, outdoor pool, and complimentary WiFi throughout.
Rooms are very spacious, clean, and appeared fairly new and modern. The bed, in particular, was excellent. Standard equipment including TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, iron, hairdryer etc., were all present and correct. Despite the proximity to the Interstate highway, we experienced little disturbance from outside noise, and the hotel was fairly quiet whilst we were there so we noted little or no disturbance from other guests. The hotel and rooms are air-conditioned throughout.
There is no restaurant, but there is a breakfast room where, as standard for the “Express” segment of the Holiday Inn chain, a complimentary breakfast buffet is offered. This was of reasonable standard with a functional range of both hot and cold foods, drinks, dairy products, fruit and bakery goods.
In summary, then, if you have cause to be in this area, particularly if needing a night’s rest en route via the Interstate, this hotel represents a good choice and beds, in particular, are very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of blending modern luxury and impeccable service with a premier setting has been perfected at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Quincy, Florida. The 100% smoke free hotel is a fresh and clean haven, fast becoming the standard against which all others will be measured. Perched in the ideal location for exploring historic Old Town Quincy, activities include fishing and hiking at either beautiful Lake Talquin State Forest or elegant Lake Seminole, while staying within a centrally located private retreat. We are minutes away from Tallahassee and home to FSU, Florida A & M University and Tallahassee Community College. Gadsden County is also home to the Gadsden Art Center, located in our historic downtown district. Unwind in your own spacious room featuring stylish dÃ©cor, Sealy Posterpedic Pillow top beds with amenities such as: microwave, refrigerator, Ipod/MP3 compatible technology, flat screen TV, and free wireless internet which is also throughout the hotel. While in Quincy Florida, maintain your exercise regimen in our fitness center or by swimming year round in our pool. And, who says you can t mix business with pleasure? Our business center features high speed internet access, state of the art computer, color printer and office supplies. Mix and mingle while enjoying our freshly baked cookies and milk every evening in the lobby. And, after a good night s slumber, enjoy our complimentary, hot breakfast. Stay Smart. Stay Real. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Quincy i-10
- Holiday Inn Quincy
- Quincy Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Quincy