“Comfortable and Safe Stay”
Review of Hampton Inn Quincy

Hampton Inn Quincy
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Quincy
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I found this hotel very comfortable and I felt quite safe. My room was clean and tastefully decorated and very quiet. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Excellent physical facility, exceptionally helpful staff (polite and efficient), good food and amenities. Good rates and friendly staff, who couldn't seem to do enough for you. Would certainly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

My experience from beginning to end was an excellent one. Staff friendly, rooms clean, food great! I would stay here again without any hesitation. Staff was very helpful and kind...not a grouchy one in the place. Tipped the cleaning staff well as they did a great job!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Staff was helpful in telling us a good restaurant to dine. They were helpful in helping us transform the lobby into picture studio so we could take some pictures of our families which live in all different states.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Unfortunately my husband became extremely ill within an hour of eating from the complimentary breakfast. He was the only one from our family to eat and he was the only one vomiting and cramping in pain on the way to our Disney World vacation. Very, very unfortunate.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I went to a GM conference in Orlando and then decided to stay there and visit Disney for a few days. I developed a sinus infection and was not able to fly home and had to rent a car to go back to Houston. We decided to stop at the Hampton Inn in Quincy Florida to spend the night because we were tired of driving. It was about 2 AM and we were greeted by Shirley who was working the front desk. She was extremely helpful. The next morning I had the pleasure of meeting Bertrey who did also help us before we left. The breakfast lady that helped us that morning was great also I just didn't get her name. We were not sure where in Florida we were but I assure you the Hampton Inn in Quincy is a great place to stay if you're ever in that area. Look them up I'm sure they would love to see you.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cajuntxn
Reviewed March 31, 2014

last night of a long trip, needed to be close, but not too close to TLH so we chose this easy access interstate stop hotel. Perfect Hampton experience, with all of the usual amenities and comforts. Given the development in Tallahassee this hotel is a perfect option for a hotel stay for an early am flight. it is as close or closer than most of the hotels to the north and east of the city.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quincy
Hampton Inn Bainbridge
Hampton Inn Bainbridge
#1 of 7 in Bainbridge
Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel
Country Inn and Suites By Carlson Midway Florida
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University
Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/I-10

Been to Hampton Inn Quincy? Share your experiences!