“clean and comfortable”
Review of Hampton Inn Quincy

Hampton Inn Quincy
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Quincy
Reviewed March 31, 2014

last night of a long trip, needed to be close, but not too close to TLH so we chose this easy access interstate stop hotel. Perfect Hampton experience, with all of the usual amenities and comforts. Given the development in Tallahassee this hotel is a perfect option for a hotel stay for an early am flight. it is as close or closer than most of the hotels to the north and east of the city.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Three teachers travelled with ten students to capital for an FFA event. Staff was knowledgable, friendly. Most of our rooms were very clean and comfortable, only one had a few issues like a stain on vanity and A/C didn't work well. Breakfast was good and filling something for all the students and easy to access. Would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Because we require specific room arrangements for traveling with my elderly mother, I make reservations as far ahead as possible and telephone the hotel directly a few weeks before arrival to doublecheck. Garreth greeted us upon arrival and checked us in to the previously arranged rooms which were attractive and well maintained. Although next to Interstate 10, the rooms are well insulated against noise. There are no restaurants in the immediate vicinity, but Quincy is just four miles away. A good breakfast is served at the hotel each morning.

Room Tip: The south side faces away from the interstate, but we have found the north rooms to be quiet also.
Reviewed March 12, 2014

this hotel is not up to the Hampton standard! The wall paper is peeling, the bathroom faucet had a bad leak, the bathroom door knob was on the verge of falling off and the breakfast was a joke, they didn't put enough food out even though the lobby had about 10-15 people they only put out enough food for 2-3 people at a time!

1  Thank Gckk
Reviewed March 12, 2014

After having had a bad experience at a dive motel in another city, I carefully read the reviews of hotels in the Quincy, FL area. I needed a safe and clean hotel in the area for myself and my 5 yr old grandson to stay. The Hampton spacious and clean and more than met my requirements. I'm planning several more trips to the area this spring and summer and I plan to stay at the Hampton Inn each time. I have recommended it to others already. I also travel to another city often and usually stay in a different chain, but we are considering the Hampton in that city as well. Great complimentary hot breakfast including not only waffles and oatmeal but eggs, sausage and potatoes with a real cook on site.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We have stayed at this Hampton 7 or 8 times over the last 18 mo's. We continue to return because it is dependable the beds are comfortable and the breakfast has a good variety of hot and healthy foods.

A TripAdvisor Member
Warrensburg, Missouri
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is our second time staying at this hotel. We chose it because it is very close to where my sister is staying. The second time around I was not happy at all. The first room we were in was absolutely disgusting. It had stains all over the bed and couch. It was barely dusted. It had dust EVERYWHERE! The floor was barely vacuumed (seems like the maids just vacuum around things. When I tried to turn on the heat it smelt like something was burning. The sheets were not really cleaned and the room itself stunk. We requested another room and it was somewhat better but still disgusting for paying $120 a night. I was very displeased this time around and probably will not be staying there again unless this hotel gets a renovated.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quincy
24 mi away
Country Inn and Suites By Carlson Midway Florida
17 mi away
Baymont Inn & Suites Tallahassee
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University

Been to Hampton Inn Quincy? Share your experiences!