“Luke Water (Minus the Warm) and Poor Room Cleaning Standards”
Review of Hampton Inn Quincy

Hampton Inn Quincy
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Quincy
Orlando, Florida
“Luke Water (Minus the Warm) and Poor Room Cleaning Standards”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel in the last two months. The first time I stayed the shower water was cold enough to invoke shivering, however, I just chalked it up to a bad night; however, on my stay last week I had the exact same encounter. Also, the overall cleaning standards of the room was poor.

On the plus side the desk clerk was very nice.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Polish first
DeBary, United States
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Hampton is our home away from home. They offer excellent service for the cost. The staff members are excellent. The Hamptons are easy to find and the overall service is excellent. I would recommend the Hamptons to everyone that we meet while traveling or just looking for a place to stay on business or vacations.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Peter P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Quincy, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
We appreciate your business and response. We glad you enjoyed your stay.
Thanks and looking forward for the future stay.
Spanish Fort, Alabama
Reviewed January 2, 2014

An excellent place to stay for the money and convenience! I was able to walk right in a get a room on Thanksgiving Day without having prior reservations. The staff was very friendly and I must say they did all within their powers to give me a great rate. Truly it was a pleasure interfacing with them. Guest services were great and the room was very clean. If I’m ever faced with the need for a hotel during my next visit to the area, I will definitely pull into Hampton’s parking lot.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Peter P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Quincy, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
We appreciate your feed back and would like to serve you batter. Looking forward for the future stay with us.
Duluth
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I give this hotel an excellent rating everytime. The staff is extremely friendly and very professional. This is the only hotel that I would recommend for those who want a quiet peaceful nights rest. You are always treated as if you are a celebrity at this location and I feel as if I am at home with the staff.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Peter P, Manager at Hampton Inn Quincy, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

If you are needing a place to stay right off I-10 that is less expensive than rooms in Tallahassee, give this Hampton a shot. Hotel is clean, A/C is cold, Direct TV in the rooms and free breakfast in the morning. All that went into my 5 star rating. We will stay here next time we are driving through.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Nice hotel. Clean, comfortable beds and friendly staff but this hotel is pricey. In fact, it's gone up $20.00 in the past 3 months. Another major chain is right next door and it's about $30.00 cheaper. Abd, Tallahasse is 15 miles up the road and cheaper.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed November 29, 2013

An excellent stay outside of the bustle of Tallahassee, just 20 minutes further down I-10. Classic HamInn with perfect stay in all regards and much less $$ than Tallahassee. Careful of football rates, though, I suspect!

• Stayed November 2013
Peter P, Manager at Hampton Inn Quincy, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
We are happy to read your response that you enjoyed your stay at Hampton Inn, Quincy, FL we looking forward to serve our guest. Thanks and we looking forward your future visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quincy
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#32 of 58 in Tallahassee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10

Been to Hampton Inn Quincy? Share your experiences!