“Ideal place to stay”
Review of Hampton Inn Quincy

Hampton Inn Quincy
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Quincy
Reviewed January 2, 2014

An excellent place to stay for the money and convenience! I was able to walk right in a get a room on Thanksgiving Day without having prior reservations. The staff was very friendly and I must say they did all within their powers to give me a great rate. Truly it was a pleasure interfacing with them. Guest services were great and the room was very clean. If I’m ever faced with the need for a hotel during my next visit to the area, I will definitely pull into Hampton’s parking lot.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Peter P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

We appreciate your feed back and would like to serve you batter. Looking forward for the future stay with us.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I give this hotel an excellent rating everytime. The staff is extremely friendly and very professional. This is the only hotel that I would recommend for those who want a quiet peaceful nights rest. You are always treated as if you are a celebrity at this location and I feel as if I am at home with the staff.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Peter P, Manager at Hampton Inn Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

If you are needing a place to stay right off I-10 that is less expensive than rooms in Tallahassee, give this Hampton a shot. Hotel is clean, A/C is cold, Direct TV in the rooms and free breakfast in the morning. All that went into my 5 star rating. We will stay here next time we are driving through.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Nice hotel. Clean, comfortable beds and friendly staff but this hotel is pricey. In fact, it's gone up $20.00 in the past 3 months. Another major chain is right next door and it's about $30.00 cheaper. Abd, Tallahasse is 15 miles up the road and cheaper.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2013

An excellent stay outside of the bustle of Tallahassee, just 20 minutes further down I-10. Classic HamInn with perfect stay in all regards and much less $$ than Tallahassee. Careful of football rates, though, I suspect!

• Stayed: November 2013
Peter P, Manager at Hampton Inn Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

We are happy to read your response that you enjoyed your stay at Hampton Inn, Quincy, FL we looking forward to serve our guest. Thanks and we looking forward your future visit.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

This is another dependable and clean Hampton Inn which is conveniently located with easy on and off access ti I-10. The hotel is located about 15 miles West of Tallahassee outside of the town of Quincy which is a few miles North of the hotel.

This is where the nearest restaurants are located. There are many good choices available in Quincy. We had dinner at the West End Grill (#2 TA) which was excellent. You can read by TA review on the restaurant.

One small negative about the hotel was no USA Today newspaper.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2013

This Hampton is not clean and tends to ignore reservations in favor of higher prices when they can get it. when complaining they referred us to the manager who wasn't in and never returned our call- We won't be stooping here again - breakfast was the high point and Caroline is the best or was her name Carolyn?

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quincy
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee
#12 of 55 in Tallahassee
Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Midway, FL

Been to Hampton Inn Quincy? Share your experiences!