“Good food but low budget interior”
Review of West End Grille - CLOSED

West End Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I had researched places to eat on tripadvisor and the West End was recommended as having really good food. There were a few people in the main dinning area when we arrived to eat. The interior is very low budget. My husband and I decided on hamburgers. When they came they were very tasty and juicy. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful but when it came time to get our check I noticed she was sitting and chatting with another male patron (I assumed taking his order), we finally got our check and paid. As we were leaving and passing the hostess desk on our way out another waitress was sitting on top of the counter. But they did have good food.

There are newer reviews for West End Grille

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I live in Quincy and often go out to eat. The Grill, as we call it, is one of the places my wife and I frequent. We've been going there for a couple of years now and have yet to get a bad meal. The steaks are cooked the way you ask for them and really tasty. Sometimes they seem a little pricy on some items, but what kind of price do you put on good food? I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. Clean with a friendly staff as well.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Food was above average for a small restaurant in Quincy; however it is just one big room - there are booths but not anything close to private. Beer and wine are available - first waitress said they only had Coke products to drink. Steak sandwich was done to my liking - hard to do with thin sliced meat.

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

We ate here by recommendation from the front desk clerk at our hotel. Kudos to him for recommending this place! Great food, friendly staff & service. We were a party of 10. I think each of us ordered something different and everything was great! My husband said it was one of the BEST burgers he has ever had (& he's a picky eater so, that says a lot!). Getting the food out was a little slow...4 starving kids didn't help ;), but the food was worth the wait!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We have been staying in Quincy, FL for 3 day. There is not so many restaurants that are not fast food in Quincy. West End Grill was recommended to us by the InnKeepers and it was great experience. Food was great and tasty. Service was fast , pleasant and efficient.