“Best breakfast around”
Review of West End Grille - CLOSED

West End Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The west end is a clean and well run place. Their food is good and fresh. The breakfast is the star meal. From eggs to pancakes to omelette it is all prepared just right.

1  Thank Paul W

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Called in by chance and presently surprised. Really friendly staff, good choice on the menu plus choice of well priced wine/ beers. When the food came, freshly cooked and hot, it was good quality unfussy food. No airs and graces to the restaurant but excellent value.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I had flounder stuffed with crab. I would have preferred more crab, it had a lot of filling. Also had wings, nothing outstanding, just regular wings.

1  Thank M P
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I really enjoyed the friendliness of the staff. The service was excellent and the food was well prepared and tasted great. I ordered the seafood platter with flounder, oysters, and shrimp...delicious. This restaurant was recommended by the hotel I stayed at, and I would recommend as well. Wit the limited dining choices in the town of Quincy, this was a nice find.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We ate here two nights in a row when our fishing club did a trip to fish Lake Talquin. The food was quite good--with 10 guys, we tried a lot of items and I heard few complaints. The stuffed flounder was a big hit. The grouper special was nice and everyone enjoyed the desserts.
Service was excellent. The waitress managed to keep everyone straight and provided ten separate checks. This is a real good place with good country type food--I loved the collard greens!! They have a nice bar in the back and the drinks were well made.

1  Thank DRPETE24