“Great service”
Review of Flookahs Oyster Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Flookahs Oyster Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Description: Flookahs Oyster Bar and Grill is a better than average 4 star oyster bar in Quincy, FL. Located across from the courthouse the food is simple and straight forward but the Apalachicolla, Oysters are brought in on ice daily. We also feature our award winning barbecue and grilled entrees. Owned and Operated by Kenneth Fleming and Reginald Washington it is one of the few really great places to dine in North Florida.
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The food was perfect. The oysters were of high quality and there is a variety of choices. The service was of top notch and our waitress was very friendly. Not only was she willing to do anything we asked she had a lovely smile on her face the whole time. If you chose half shells, I recommend the loaded oysters and the homemade gumbo.

1  Thank Erika Z
There are newer reviews for Flookahs Oyster Bar and Grill

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Looks can be deceiving!! This place looked like just a little hole in the wall. We walked inside to the sweetest staff and great aroma of seafood. We ordered the oyster sampler platter, a bowl of gumbo each, and shared the pound crab/pound shrimp combo while our daughter enjoyed a cheese kids pizza. We got out of there for around $50. IT WAS WELL WORTH IT!!!! The food was AMAZING!! Legs cooked to perfection, gumbo, yummmmm. I can't say enough good things. If you are in this small town STOP HERE!

1  Thank Kheather507
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I went in for the first time yesterday and had a dozen and the gumbo. The oysters were a bit small (I think they all are right now) but I like them that way. They were D..elicious. The gumbo had a smooth base--not too thick like they often are--and a shrimp/sauage piece in every bite. It wasn't too spicy, again the way I like it, but there was plenty of hot sauce to add some fire. The staff was super pleasant and the place itself was clean and inviting. I will be back again for sure.

1  Thank Plan4U
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I ordered a plate of the "loaded " oysters and my girlfriend got the steamed shrimp. The oysters were succulent, perfectly cooked and seasoned. The beer was ice cold, the server was friendly and the shucker/bartender made us feel very welcome. I would love another dozen of their delicious oysters right now.

2  Thank Monte A
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Better than expected! Downtown Quincy is just not a food mecca. I was not expecting to find a great Oyster place on the square across from the court house. The oysters were fresh and iced down right in front of us. The beer was also iced down to perfection. The Apalachicola Oysters were some of the best I've ever had, and let me tell you....I am an Oyster snob.

Loved it.