“Awesome new restaurant opened in Punta Gorda”
Review of The Curve Tavern

The Curve Tavern
Ranked #54 of 162 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Description: The Wyvern Hotel is home plate to Punta Gorda's ONLY baseball-themed restaurant, The CURVE Sports Tavern! Dine casually in an eclectic atmosphere with other fellow sports fans, and watch every game, every time with us. Good food, casual atmosphere, great brews - only at The CURVE Sports Tavern!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome new restaurant opened in Punta Gorda”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I love this restaurant and I am so glad it has opened. Food is excellent. Service is excellent. They have my hometown sandwich from Buffalo, Beef on weck, and Buffalo wings. Also they have very good sandwiches and entrees. Pizza is probably the best I have had. Every meal that I or my friends have had they have said is very good. They have very cold beer. Nothing better on a hot day than to go in there for a cold beer. I highly recommend this restaurant. I can't wait until football season begins.

1 Thank BarbaraR0704
Chris H, Assistant General Manager at The Curve Tavern, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear BarbaraR0704,

Thanks so much for stopping in and trying out our new restaurant! Your feedback is of utmost importance to us and we truly appreciate your honesty. Thanks again for dining with us at The Curve and do look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Port Charlotte, Florida
“Great concept. Amazing food”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

As a fan of the former restaurant, I had to give Curve a try and was absolutely impressed. The menu is new and everyone loved what they ordered. The chef really cares about each dish that is put out.
I highly recommend to everyone if you are in the Punta Gorda area.

Thanks Donna for joining us and providing your feedback. I would like to thank you for joining us and do hope to see you back again real soon!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I left full and satisfied....with leftovers!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

My son and I went in for dinner. We started out with some wings, yum yum! Then we went for the bison burgers, couldn't even finish them, we were so stuffed! The food was so fresh and delicious I had a hard time putting out down. I am very finicky about baked beans, don't like hardly any that I taste but after trying Chef Robert's recipe I wanted to bury my face in a bowl of them! I will definitely be back. Very nice wait staff and sweet ambiance as well!

• Visited May 2014
Thanks goodtexan21 for your review! We don't judge, so if you feel like burying your face in baked beans, please feel free to go right ahead! I thank you for providing your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Punta Gorda, Florida
“WOW - Outstanding Meal, Service & Price!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We were pleasantly impressed by the recently-opened Curve at the Wyvern Hotel. Our 4 different meals were all superb - could not have been better. Generous portions and most tasteful. Limited hours at present of 5-11:00 p.m. with a well-priced happy hour from 5-7:30. Our only criticism is the noise level in the dining areas even with a small crowd. This was a great experience and, as locals, we will be back for more!!

1 Thank Island_Gypsy1
Thank you Island_Gypsy1 for taking the time to let us know of your experience at our newly-opened restaurant. We are so happy to hear that you greatly enjoyed your meal and that you'll return. Our greatest compliment is that of you returning again. Look forward to warmly welcoming you again soon.