“Beautiful view, good food!”

Harpoon Harry's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #23 of 162 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Harpoon Harry's is a fun, casual, seafood restaurant with an incredible view! With quality food, and quality service at reasonable prices, Harpoon Harry's is the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset over Charlotte Harbor! It has outdoor seating that is dog friendly. Sunday-Thursday - Kitchen is open from 11:00am-9:00 pm. (Bar open until 10:00 pm) Friday-Saturday - Kitchen is open from 11:00 am-10:00 pm. (Bar open until 11:00 pm) Bands and Special Events will vary.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Can't ask for a nicer view, grilled seafood dish was real good. Would definately patronize this establishment again, waitress was courteous and attentive. I recommend this restaurant. Dress casual.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My German Shepherd is my baby and my guardian angel and an adopted only child like I am; thank you for letting her eat with me. And to any people who have problems with dogs, eat somewhere else! You have plenty of non-dog-friendly/big family options! Kids can be just as dirty and noisy as dogs; there were some kids throwing food in my hair at a place in Apalachicola while a well-behaved Lab sat nearby. Those dogs in the photo that Broke and Hungry was complaining about looked well-behaved to me. You got an issue with it, Grandma, go somewhere else!

3  Thank proudpuppylover x
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

The food here is okay but if it's warm enough to sit outside, the view is beautiful. We ate here several times over our week in Punta Gorda just so we could eat right by the water. Two evenings we watched dolphins play! What a treat. I ordered the grouper sandwich and I liked it. I had it blackened once and grilled the other time. I would go again just for the peaceful view of the bay.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

The location in Fishermen's Village and prices are good but the food was not the greatest.
We will definitely go back as there are pool tables and games for the kids. Also live music. When we do, we will just stick with having appetizers and drinks.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We had a ladies luncheon here. The atmosphere was okay, outdoor seating but some seats were jammed in. Caribbean chicken salad was excellent. Had been there before for dinner with 25 people service was good for that many of us. Food at dinner was very good. Entertainment was good. Overall a god place to go for either lunch or dinner.