“nice selection” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harpoon Harry's Restaurant and Bar

Harpoon Harry's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #29 of 156 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Harpoon Harry's is a fun, casual, seafood restaurant with an incredible view! With quality food, and quality service at reasonable prices, Harpoon Harry's is the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset over Charlotte Harbor! It has outdoor seating that is dog friendly. Sunday-Thursday - Kitchen is open from 11:00am-9:00 pm. (Bar open until 10:00 pm) Friday-Saturday - Kitchen is open from 11:00 am-10:00 pm. (Bar open until 11:00 pm) Bands and Special Events will vary.
new jersey
“nice selection”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

didn't have much choice unless you leave the area and drive to Charlotte. Prices were average and food was pretty good!

Visited August 2012

Englewood, Florida
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Love this place. Nothing fancy. Great atmosphere, service and food. Jenna is usually the bartender when we are there and she is great. One of the few places where chicken quesadilla is served and there is actually plenty of chicken inside. Restroom are always clean. Few is breat. Just a pleasure to be there.

Punta Gorda, Florida
“Definitely worth a try”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Even though I only rated it average I love Harpoon Harry's. Don't expect anything fancy. The food is pretty good but the service isn't. You can't beat the location. We go everytime we're in the area.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
New York
“Second Visit to Harpoon Harry's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

I was here for a birthday dinner during the winter and wanted to return on getting back to Punta Gorda. Harpoon Harry's was fun for my birthday, and didn't disappoint on this second visit. It's very pleasant to sit out on the water and dine on clams and a fried oyster po boy... delicious!

Service is friendly and efficient and the atmosphere is fun... recomended.

Visited August 2012
Kissimmee, Florida
“Walk all the way to the end for this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

We went to Fishermn's Village and had no idea where to eat. I'm glad we walked to the end to find this place. At first look we weren't sure, no air and nothing fancy about this place, but it did remind me of Key West so we gave it a shot. We were thrilled we did! You had to seat yourself & with that I was concerned we would be sitting there waiting forever. We luckily found a table on the water & the view is beautiful. We did not wait long at all for our server. We ordered our drinks..try the riesling sangria..and appetizers. My Dad had the oysters moscow & he enjoyed every one. We also had a bucket of peel & eat shrimp. They were very large & cooked perfectly. For lunch my parents split a burger...big enough for 2 & the loved it. My husband had the clam strip basket. The clams were huge, sweet & not one of them was tough. I couldn't decide between a grilled tuna salad or salmon salad. Our server recommended the tuna with their homemade caesar dressing. I'm glad I listened to her...both were excellent. The portions were huge & the prices very reasonable. It's nothing fancy, but who needs that with such great views. It was crowed at lunch time but we never had a long wait for anything. It does get warm during the summer, but if you have a good breeze you should be ok. Being outside it will look "dirty" but that can't be helped. The bathrooms were clean, the service good & the food excellent. I would give this place a try, it really is worth it

• Visited August 2012