“Nothing like a tiki bar on the water..”

Harpoon Harry's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #21 of 163 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Harpoon Harry's is a fun, casual, seafood restaurant with an incredible view! With quality food, and quality service at reasonable prices, Harpoon Harry's is the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset over Charlotte Harbor! It has outdoor seating that is dog friendly. Sunday-Thursday - Kitchen is open from 11:00am-9:00 pm. (Bar open until 10:00 pm) Friday-Saturday - Kitchen is open from 11:00 am-10:00 pm. (Bar open until 11:00 pm) Bands and Special Events will vary.
Reviewed April 12, 2011

Beautiful place... Friendly bartender at the tiki bar. Had a great sunset dinner and drinks.. Nicole was great and took excellent care of us. Food was good: I had a pot roast sandwich and my friend had the black Russian which was huge. We shared some huge Malibu bucket for a cocktail which was fun.. Overall had a nice fun dinner with a great friend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,284)

Reviewed April 9, 2011

Had dinner at here last night.... What a great place... Sunset was beautiful and we enjoyed dining on the water.. We brought the whole family and a couple friends and had a nice time. The kids meals came with tokens so the kids were kept busy with the video games while me and my friend walked the shops in the village and our husbands enjoyed a drink. It was great to all get to go our separate ways and then enjoy a great drink together. Most of us ordered very simple things to eat: burgers, chcicken fingers, and various sandwiches. It all came out hot and fresh and was average price for waterfront dining. The band started up at 9pm and they were great. Loved the music! Got to slow dance with my husband for the first time in 5 years..... The whole family had a great time. Also got to see the Dolphins right next to our table!!!!!!!!!!! I havent been here in years due to the fact that it is a very busy place but the whole experience has our whole family wanting to go back again next friday. It is refreshing to find a place that the parents and kids both like...

Reviewed April 7, 2011

A pleasant spot if you can get a table by the water. However, the food is very ordinary and the service is really poor. We had to ask our waitress twice about our food. She gave very limp answers and seemed totally unconcerned. Don't bother with this place.

1  Thank polospal
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Went to Harpoon Harrys a few days back and wow what a place. That is you get an awesome view combined with the very very tasty food and of course the drinks. My friends and I had the best dinner , we had the grouper sandwich and it was fantastic and the seafood platter was to die for . And dont forget the peel n eat shrimp for an appetizer. Cant wait to go back again.........

Reviewed April 6, 2011

Ive read some of the other reviews and I have to admit that Im kind of shocked.I went there today with another cpl and LOVED it! The view was gorgeous...couldnt of been a nicer day out. The service was excellent! We talked to a few of the girls there about some of the things to do in town for company that was visiting and they all were great. Very nice and helpful. The food was very good. We ordered appetizers for the table and then I had a salad with blackened grouper on top. Yummy! My husband had the philly steak sandwich and the other cpl both ordered burgers. All of which was great. Our server told us about the bands that they have there every weekend! We cant wait to come and see for ourselves. I always try to read up on reviews before going somewhere new and I hope this helps someone else. As for all of us that went there today... we'll be back for sure! Thanks!