“Old Time Menu and Old Time Value”
Review of Burnt Store Grille

Burnt Store Grille
Ranked #123 of 162 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family (Veteran) owned restaurant serving a wide variety of comfort foods and specials that surprise our guests continually. We serve kids free off the kids menu Sunday and Wednesday when accompanied by an adult meal. Our special Dinners range from swordfish to shrimp and pasta steak and shrimp dishes. We also serve Original Recipe New England Crab Cakes home made with our own crafted sauce prepared by our executive chef ALEX. On Veterans Day we served 500 plus Veterans for free as our way of saying thanks and giving back. We take pride in our great service and wonderful food and our commitment to helping in our neighborhood.We sponsor some school age athletic teams as well as senior teams and a youth basketball league and team organized by our local police department.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This cafe is a great place for good value for the entire family. They have excelllent sandwiches...particularly the Ruben. The chicken fried steak is another winner.

1  Thank carolyn685

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Recently my family and I Celebrated my daughters 21st birthday with 12 of our friends at Burnt Store Grill. The food was unbelievable. My husband had the Pot Roast! Best he has ever had! They took extra care to make sure that we had a great time and special ordered a cake for my daughter with two days notice. We are now making it a regular Weds night place (for the Pot Roast of course!) . Can't wait to go back for the pasta myself.

2  Thank amy c
Reviewed June 1, 2013

been wanting to try them for a while..had there mozz sticks and teriyaki wings for app..sticks good and wings where even better...got the chicken noodle soup..it was made not a box..it was great and seasoned nicely..had baby back ribs my girl had the chicken breast...seen her cut the chicken very juicy..and my ribs also tender and juicy...beer is 1.75 draft and if happy hour buy one get one less than a buck for one...easy to say will be back..

2  Thank jesseW76
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were driving from Ft. Lauderdale to Port Charlotte and just had to stop for lunch. What a pleasant surprise it was to find Burnt Store Grill. The food was great. I had a Cuban and it was awesome. My wife had an equally delicious Rubin. The service was very good and the price was well worth the fare. Probably won't be back as we may not get this way again. But if we lived here we certainly would be back often.

2  Thank David H
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Doesn't matter if u eat in am, or pm the place has great prices and even great food, we are always please when we go there, and the help is always great.

1  Thank laurenbookkeeper