“Best Mediterranean Wrap”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I'm a vegetarian and the Mediterranean wrap is awesome! The service is excellent and the price is reasonable.

2  Thank Pilar V

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great find, you wont be sorry you stopped here. Huge bar, even when busy you can manage a seat. Great service at bar as well, knowledgeable bartenders know their drinks and food. We ate here several times during our stay, great food and the owner takes care of his customer's personally. He made Steak au Poivre for one of his regulars....it looked phenomenal.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

In a word...WOW! River City Grill has recently begun offering local organically grown/produced specials (bison for example) and I knew that I wanted to try it so when I saw they were serving a bison special last evening we made reservations for dinner. Upon being seated, we were introduced to our Server Extraordinaire Jessi who took tremendously good care of us throughout our dinner service. Drink orders were placed, hot rolls were served and dinner orders placed as well. My husband and I both ordered the bison/white bean "stew" which was served in a bread bowl; the entrees are accompanied by a side salad (house or Caesar). My husband had the house salad which was almost overflowing the plate and I had the Caesar (you know you're going to have a great meal when the server asks if you want anchovies!). Both salads were crisp, flavorful and fresh. Our entrees arrives piping hot and all I can say is WOW! The bison had been slow-braised in a red wine sauce with arugula, minced carrot and white beans and it was unbelievably good. The bison is sourced from a local farmer and if you've never tried it, you should! The flavors leapt off the plate.

Everything about River City is top notch and we highly recommend it!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We've been there for both lunch and dinner and find the lunch offerings sometimes better than dinner. Service is usually very good.

1  Thank Gail D
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We visited this place twice on our trip to Punta Gorda. The food was great, I had the stuffed grouper on both occasions and it was delicious. The service was excellent. We will be back.