“Good Food”
Review of Jimmy's Tacos - CLOSED

Jimmy's Tacos
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Prepared daily fresh food. Cooked to order with fast friendly service.If the shutter is up we are open, and weather is always a factor...
Reviewed May 24, 2014

First of all, I really like the food here. I eat here often and love the tacos and beer specials. They are very liberal with the cilantro so I just order my food without, no problem. I love the tacos and beer specials and it seems like high quality food. The outdoor bar area is a great idea, but the thing is, I always feel kind of unwelcome, like the employees are unhappy or always in a bad mood. Too bad, if the staff were a little nicer this would be one of my favorite places to eat and would have gotten a higher rating.

3  Thank TravelNurses2

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Stopped here with my wife for a quick meal. She always orders extra sour cream, because some times she doesn't get enough. They basically gave her a tortilla with a river of sour cream. Real cute. Will not be back.

2  Thank Rodger F
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Holy cilantro. I got two tacos and didn't even finish the first. The heavy handed 'seasoning' made them taste like soap. The tortilla was also very dry and bland.

2  Thank Margeaux L
Reviewed March 24, 2014

this place will become a must have at least weekly! fun, comfortable atmosphere. the shrimp tacos are amazing every time! be sure to ask for supreme...the cilantro green sauce is so fresh. tastes like it was just made for you. great prices. good times. quick.

2  Thank Venessa F
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch to avoid the Fisherman's Market crowds and had a pretty average experience. My meat-eating husband liked his chicken burrito - even though it fell apart when he tried to pick it up. I ordered black bean tacos and they were super soggy and really bland.

Guacamole was pretty good.

Service was a little curt, but efficient.

2  Thank CatBuzz