“Fantastic Help for a Newbie!!!!”
Review of O-Sea-D Aquatic Adventures LLC - CLOSED

O-Sea-D Aquatic Adventures LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in beautiful Punta Gorda, Florida, O-Sea-D Aquatic Adventures is a full service kayak retail center and eco-tour company, offering the best hands-on eco-adventures in the business! Come join us as we kayak amongst dolphins and manatees, meet curious seabirds, and learn about a variety of marine life through up close and personal encounters!
Reviewed December 2, 2012

A friend and I "discovered" O-Sea-D Aquatic Adventures last winter. Neither of us had ever kayaked and weren't sure what to expect when we went on a Meet-Up trip under a full moon. It was wonderful. Vince and crew were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. My friend and I went on other trips with the O-Sea-D group. We are both in the market for kayaks this year and when I get back to Florida this winter, we are planning on doing more kayaking with Vince and the guys.

2  Thank Elizabeth C
VInce M, Owner at O-Sea-D Aquatic Adventures LLC, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate "newbies" here at O-Sea-D, and are grateful for the opportunity to help them discover how much fun and excitement they can have kayaking! We will look forward to seeing you again this season!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I am not new to kayaking but by no means a pro. I joined O-Sea-D in August of this year and it was the best decision I have made in a long time. I have only been on 2 paddles. Prairie Creek and Telegraph Creek .both were beautiful and fun. Fellow paddlers are friendly and helpful. This is a good way to make new friends. Vince and Dan are great planning and organizing trips. The rates are reasonable if you need to rent a kayak and the ride to the launch site is free. I might ad the ride in the van is fun too. I highly recommend O-Sea-D Adventures. Caroline Mills

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I've been on at least 6 O-Sea-D tours to date and I've always been impressed with their team, their organization, their concern & consideration and their knowledge of all things marine. Whether you're a novice yakker, a casual paddler or a wildly enthusiastic small boater, Vince and his gang will be able to serve you with professionalism and skill. Not only does O-Sea-D run the best tours in the Punta Gorda area, they stock and sell a great variety of quality boats and gear.

I'm a fan and supporter of organizations with direct owner involvement and Vince is one of those people. He's an astute businessman (and polite, of course) and has always treated me fairly and honestly. I'll buy more gear from him this year and sign up for as many tours as I can handle.

I'm looking forward to another great season on the water and I'm glad that O-Sea-D can help me do it safely.

Thanks for your feedback, Jan! We love having you along, too!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

O-Sea-D Aquatic Adventures, LLC is my favorite "find" in SW Florida. Vince and crew never disappoint. The outings are well thought out, wildly fun and always surprising. The yakkers who attend are a great group of friendly folk who laugh and chat throughout every adventure. If you have never been in a kayak before, never fear! You will get all the help you need to enjoy the sport of kayaking. Bring your own kayak or take advantage of Vince's very affordable rentals. The shop in Punta Gorda carries everything you need.