“Enjoying SW Florida Waterways”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of O-Sea-D Aquatic Adventures LLC - CLOSED

O-Sea-D Aquatic Adventures LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in beautiful Punta Gorda, Florida, O-Sea-D Aquatic Adventures is a full service kayak retail center and eco-tour company, offering the best hands-on eco-adventures in the business! Come join us as we kayak amongst dolphins and manatees, meet curious seabirds, and learn about a variety of marine life through up close and personal encounters!
Cape Coral, Florida
“Enjoying SW Florida Waterways”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

I am not new to kayaking but by no means a pro. I joined O-Sea-D in August of this year and it was the best decision I have made in a long time. I have only been on 2 paddles. Prairie Creek and Telegraph Creek .both were beautiful and fun. Fellow paddlers are friendly and helpful. This is a good way to make new friends. Vince and Dan are great planning and organizing trips. The rates are reasonable if you need to rent a kayak and the ride to the launch site is free. I might ad the ride in the van is fun too. I highly recommend O-Sea-D Adventures. Caroline Mills

Visited August 2012

Port Charlotte, Florida
“Always the BEST Tours & great gear too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

I've been on at least 6 O-Sea-D tours to date and I've always been impressed with their team, their organization, their concern & consideration and their knowledge of all things marine. Whether you're a novice yakker, a casual paddler or a wildly enthusiastic small boater, Vince and his gang will be able to serve you with professionalism and skill. Not only does O-Sea-D run the best tours in the Punta Gorda area, they stock and sell a great variety of quality boats and gear.

I'm a fan and supporter of organizations with direct owner involvement and Vince is one of those people. He's an astute businessman (and polite, of course) and has always treated me fairly and honestly. I'll buy more gear from him this year and sign up for as many tours as I can handle.

I'm looking forward to another great season on the water and I'm glad that O-Sea-D can help me do it safely.

Visited November 2012
VInce M, Owner at O-Sea-D Aquatic Adventures LLC, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thanks for your feedback, Jan! We love having you along, too!
Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
“Vince & Crew rock the house (and the kayak)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

O-Sea-D Aquatic Adventures, LLC is my favorite "find" in SW Florida. Vince and crew never disappoint. The outings are well thought out, wildly fun and always surprising. The yakkers who attend are a great group of friendly folk who laugh and chat throughout every adventure. If you have never been in a kayak before, never fear! You will get all the help you need to enjoy the sport of kayaking. Bring your own kayak or take advantage of Vince's very affordable rentals. The shop in Punta Gorda carries everything you need.

Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“O-Sea-D is as good as they get”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

Both Vince and Dan are incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the sport of kayaking and this can't help but rub off on everyone who visits their shop in Punta Gorda or attends any one of their paddling adventures. An added bonus when going on a tour with them is finding out that Vince is also an environmental biologist so what you think will be a simple paddling adventure also becomes an educational one as well. Fantastic!

1 Thank Matthew K
Cape Coral, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best in the Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

O -Sea -D is the best! They are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly. I am new not only to this area but also to kayaking in general, and they have gone out of their way to offer me great advice and encouragement. I cannot say enough good things about them.