“Main Street Dining”
Review of Jack's on Marion

Jack's on Marion
Ranked #4 of 159 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: OPEN 7 Days a Week for Lunch and Dinner! Upscale casual dinning. Bar open Late! CLOSED, MEMORIAL DAY,THANKSGIVING, EASTER and CHRISTMAS DAY. Dine inside or outside in a Bistro like atmosphere. Jack's Restaurant is fun, different, and authentically Punta Gorda. From a full lunch fare menu including Fish Tacos , Panini's, Soups & Salads, and Appetizers, to a Dinner menu that's loaded with mouth watering Fresh Seafood, Steaks & Salads. Check out the calendar for live music and local entertainment! Large Groups Welcome! Private room for up to 45 available.
Alliston, Canada
“Main Street Dining”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Right in the centre of town Jack's is certainly worth a visit. Good food with lots of choices, you pick of beverage and 'Happy Hour' too. Breakfast after visiting the nearby market, lunch after a morning boat tour, or supper to cap off the day. A nice restaurant.

Visited January 2014

Jupiter, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Happy!”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Jacks is a great restaurant. We were lucky enough to get Richard as our waiter. He was an amazing waiter. So helpful with food and wine selections. The food was amazing. Everything was so well prepared. My husband and I left Jacks very happy! We will be back the next time we are in town. Thanks Richard!

• Visited September 2014
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Jacks”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We eat here about once a month. The food is always good. In our latest visit, we tried some of the nightly specials. They did not disappoint. The service was terrific, the setting is very nice and we had a great time. I found the prices very reasonable. In a village with many fine restaurants, Jacks has always held it's own.

Moline, Illinois
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We got there in between lunch and dinner. The server was very friendly and helpful. I ended up with a fish sandwich and my husband had a crab cake sandwich. They were tasty and flavorful. I would like to go back for a dinner service when there are more options available.

Wheaton, Illinois
“I appreciate an HONEST server!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Mom and I had dinner at Jack's last night. We both had the haddock wrapped lobster with rice pilaf and both loved it. The food was sensational - even the Caesar salad. Aside from the great food, I particularly appreciated our server. She was a delightful young lady with a very attractive blonde French braid. I told her that I had a wheat allergy and instead if assuring me that my food wouldn't come within tree zip codes of wheat, she was instead honest, saying that while they do their best to accommodate their customers' dietary needs, they can't guarantee that their cookware and surfaces haven't come into contact with allergens. On this advice I was able to take medical precautions and still enjoy my dinner without unpleasant experiences later on. My hat's off to Jack's on Marion. We will be back!

1 Thank marbledance