“Jacks is the ENTIRE package!”
Review of Jack's on Marion

Jack's on Marion
Ranked #4 of 161 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: OPEN 7 Days a Week for Lunch and Dinner! Upscale casual dinning. Bar open Late! CLOSED, MEMORIAL DAY,THANKSGIVING, EASTER and CHRISTMAS DAY. Dine inside or outside in a Bistro like atmosphere. Jack's Restaurant is fun, different, and authentically Punta Gorda. From a full lunch fare menu including Fish Tacos , Panini's, Soups & Salads, and Appetizers, to a Dinner menu that's loaded with mouth watering Fresh Seafood, Steaks & Salads. Check out the calendar for live music and local entertainment! Large Groups Welcome! Private room for up to 45 available.
North Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jacks is the ENTIRE package!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Over the last year I have spent a good deal of time in the town of Punta Gorda due to business. During that time I was lucky enough to stumble upon Jacks on Marion and have revisiting at least a several dozen times. I have become a familiar face in there and was pleasantly surprised to be greeted as such by ALL members of the staff; hostesses, servers, bartenders, managers, owners, and even the chefs, EACH AND EVERY TIME I frequented!! This was huge to me and I adored the atmosphere this restaurant staff family created and maintained. As far as "requesting" a server, I suggest you too become a "regular" at Jacks so that you can experience the unparalleled service that you'll be provided with by ALL of the staff, to list a few: Cheryl, Richard, Teena, David, Rebecca, Ashleigh, Johnny at the bar, and always Bill, the owner! Truly each member of their staff will exceed your's and your loved ones expectations.
Now aside from the INCREDIBLE service and staff is the FOOD. Lets talk FOOD already. You can't go in at a wrong time of day. The dinner menu is extensive and delicious as well as the lunch options. But another bonus is the more somewhat casual-like menu that they offer at all times of the day. Specific menu items that I have thoroughly enjoyed are: the macadamia goat cheese app, the cabo quesadilla, any of their salads, the New York strip, the stuffed chickens, and my favorite the honey almond salmon! Okay, as you can tell, I spend a lot of my time at Jacks :) And I have only the most positive feedback to share! To put it simply, Jacks on Marion is the ENTIRE package! I hope to see you there ;)

1 Thank ALANGDON86

Punta Gorda, Florida
“Great place!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

A small group of us went for dinner and as usual it was a great time.We all had the "early bird"(4-6pm)meals...they were great for the price.Wish they had a few more selections.Taylor our server was great and suggested several great drinks as well.Cant wait to go back...

PUNTA GORDA
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Meet my friends here for our girl lunch every couple of weeks - LOVE this place! Great food, great service and great atmosphere! Tried the chicken salad sandwich - fabulous!! I can't wait to get back to get another one!

Visited March 2014
North Fort Myers
“Yes, Yes, Yes, Go To Jacks For Sure!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We just got in the door and I had to tell you how good dinner was tonight. Wow, we will be back! The seafood soup was the best and the other people we were with loved the black bean soup equally well. My blackened grouper was excellent as was the garlic spinach. I did not hear one negative comment in our group about our dinners either. Matching, no exceeding the dinner was the attentive service we received from our server Taylor. Attentive, knowledgeable, and friendly.....what more can you ask of your server. Yes, we enjoyed Jack's tonight and they will receive one of my Trip Advisor stickers.

Visited April 2014
Ship Bottom, New Jersey
“Good Food, Service, Bar. Indoor or outdoor seating”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Good is the best I can give Jack's. Por-boy fish sandwich was good. Service good. Limited menu, average interior [sterile]. Better for lunch than dinner.