“A Reliable Choice”

Jack's on Marion
Ranked #5 of 162 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: OPEN 7 Days a Week for Lunch and Dinner! Elegantly casual dining. Bar open Late! Dine inside or outside in a Bistro like atmosphere. F.M. Don's Check out the calendar for live music and local entertainment! Large Groups Welcome! Private room for up to 45 available.
Punta Gorda, Florida
“A Reliable Choice”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I often suggest this venue to friends when we are looking for a pleasant dining experience downtown. The food is always good and the service is exceptional. They have many special offers (e.g. drink specials, early bird menu) that make this restaurant a great value for the dollar. Bill, the owner, is a hands-on-manager and it shows in the attention to detail. Plus the servers are friendly and eager to please. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a nice night out.

• Visited October 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Can't miss”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, beatifully appointed, attentive staff, and doting owner combine to create a terrific meal experience.

Visited November 2013
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Great Place To Meet”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I live in this beautiful city and have never been sorry moving here 12 years ago. Jack's is a place I visit at least once a week and the server Andrea makes my visit very special. She is very attentive and she remembers my name and drink of choice before I even order. Even the owner, Bill makes a point to speak and wave even if busy. Our group of friends meets there for happy hour and the great entertainment. I have made reservation for birthday parties and other occassions for our crowd of 12 or more and have always been accommodated with best of service and excellant food. I would highly reccomend Jacks On Marion for any occassion, drinks, meals or entertainment. Wendy A

Cape Coral, Florida
“Excellent Food, Service, and Atmosphere!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I were out for one night to celebrate our anniversary. We just moved down here so we were not familiar with the choices down here. We visited TripAdvisor and saw Jacks on Marion had great reviews. We went there and were definitely not let down! Our waitress, Cheryl, was amazing! She was very helpful, attentive to our meal and drinks, and just an overall wonderful disposition. In fact, we even had other people within the restaurant ask if we needed anything else. I was also impressed with the bartender. I always attempt to order a Sex with an Alligator drink when we go out and no one seems to know what I am talking about. This bartender did - so that was a great start! The meal was excellent. The NY Strip was not only a great cut of quality meat, but more importantly, it was cooked properly to specifications. To top off it off, you can even select different topping/sauces to go along with your steak (I chose the bacon something - it was great!) I also liked that grilled asparagus was an option - I haven't seen that very often on the menu at many places. Needless to say, we will be making this a date night spot for sure! I would highly recommend Jacks on Marion!

Naples, Florida
“Awsome food & service”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

First time and first place we stopped in Punta Gorda. Sat outside on patio; great location. All 6 of us were pleased with our lunch. I had a garlic shrimp salad which consisted of fresh spinach, red onion, fresh cantalope and pineapple, coconut and an fabulous coconut dressing. We were served by ANDREA who was an excellent server with a great personallity. I would love to come back and if and when I am in the area I will make a point to return to this restaurant. I would love to check out dinner, music and night time atmospere at Jacks.
Jacque F.