“Food quality could be improved.”
Review of Jack's on Marion - CLOSED

Jack's on Marion
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: OPEN 7 Days a Week for Lunch and Dinner! Elegantly casual dining. Bar open Late! Dine inside or outside in a Bistro like atmosphere. F.M. Don's Check out the calendar for live music and local entertainment! Large Groups Welcome! Private room for up to 45 available.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The location was great, the atmosphere was good and our waitress was very personal and professional, but the food itself was just mediocre.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Party of seven on Sunday, perfect "Service". It was a joy to have, Tammy serve us. We all ordered something different. We were all "Happy".We will go back.

jj

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We went to Jacks while in Florida on Spring Break. With three young kids, you always wonder what kind of reaction you will get. Our waitress was great, even introducing the kids to a Canadian Shirley Temple from her native country. Something new and fun for them. The food was excellent with large portions. We will definitely go back next year.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I went to Jack's today for lunch. Our first impression was not favorable. The staff seemed stressed and hassled. We were seated at a table and received the standard walk-by " be with you in a moment" greeting from the waitress. We waited for a while and when the waitress returned we received another the standard "sorry for the wait" apology. We ordered our drinks and meals at the same time in hopes of speeding up the process. After two more standard "sorry for the wait apologies" and twenty minutes, we received my wife's sandwich and my burger. The sandwich was incredibly without imagination and the burger which was ordered medium was raw in the middle. At this point, I returned my meal which when I ordered I assumed was a specialty of the house and a safe bet since it was called "Jack's Special". After receiving little reaction or concern from either the waitress or the duty manager we paid our bill and left. We will never return.

2  Thank Joseph C
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I love sitting at the outside bar and watching the cars and people pass by. Went there for lunch and I enjoyed my meal, my mother wasn't as happy though.