“Yum!”

Cuisines: European, German
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Excellent German cuisine. To start we had a lovely tomato mozzarella. Wow, they really know how to make a good tom-mot! I had the Lieberkase with the roasted potatoes and potato salad. I love my starch!! It was D-E-licious! My wife had the mixed European [she's not so good at picking one thing haha] and naturally I also got to taste some of the dishes she had. She loved the bratwurst the most. I thought the goulash was pretty fantastic. Our waiter was really kind and professional. The restaurant is comfortable and welcoming. I loved the square reader they have. It's nice to see a restaurant in this town keeping up with the times. We will absolutely be back soon!

4  Thank Rodger F

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I love this food. I've eaten here a couple of times and have had the pleasure to have several different dishes. Sauerbraten is my favorite special and the goulash is my favorite regular dish. I can't wait to go for their $10 buffet. However, I might end up waddling out in that case haha!

4  Thank Margeaux L
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Awful from the second we set foot in the door. Poor quality meal, horrible owner berating staff, just an all around horrible experience. Tried it a second time and JUST as bad. Stay away, plenty of other choices!

4  Thank riagal48
Reviewed May 10, 2014

German cooking class with host/owners Sandra and Rainier. The experience was a blast, the food delicious and the host & hostess were delightful! From the Salmon,Spinach & Feta flatbread appetizer to the Strawberries & Speatzle dessert, the recipes were a nice blend of 'Old-World' with a fresh and healthy twist...and the kitchen was spotless! Highly recommended for dining or a fun outing with friends. Not at all the stuffy experience often encountered with 'Old-World' dining.

3  Thank SRQT
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We have eaten lunch and dinner in Sandra's.
Dinner was awesome. Everyone in our party loved what they ordered.
Lunch is a treat. Monday through Thursday there is a $10 lunch buffet. Each day a different item is featured. You can also order off the menu.
Everything seems to be home made.
The inside is very clean and nicely decorated. Somewhat European.
I look forward to eating here.

2  Thank Paula918