“Large busy eating spot !”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #63 of 162 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Phoenix, Arizona
“Large busy eating spot !”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Better than many of this chain's restaurants. Very good service ( the place was very busy) . Food was well prepared and arrived hot. Plenty of parking !~!

Visited February 2014

Austin, Texas
“Friendly reception and decent food”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Located on I-75 at the Kings Hwy exit for Port Charlotte. It is across the street from the Hampton Inn. We got into PC late one week night and this was the closest sit-down food establishment. Staff was friendly and service was very good. Applebees has not really been on our food radar but what we had was hot and tasted good. We were not rushed. I can say we were satisfied with our choice.

Visited January 2014
Bradenton, Florida
“Good food but no surprises”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Applebee's continues to be a good place to eat. Predictable with no surprises. Clean, comfortable location conveniently located on Kings Hwy on Interstate 75.

Visited September 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Wonderful birthday celebration”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stopped by here on my birthday and had a great meal. The steak was cooked perfectly and seasoned very well. I told the bartender, Jessica that it was my birthday and she surprised me with the little brownie and ice cream. It was warm with the ice cream melting all over it. So delicious! I will be back.

• Visited September 2013
Starke, Florida
“Close by our hotel”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Sat at the bar, we were told it was very quite for a Monday which was fine for us. I am not really a fan of this restaurant but we had a combo meal each, $10.99 for 2 small dishes, very highly recommended, the food was top notch.

Visited June 2013