“A great visit and a great view.”

Village Fish Market Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #9 of 162 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Oldest restaurant in Punta Gorda!!! Award winning New England Seafood Style restaurant, from Fish 'N' Chips to Maine Lobster Salad, from Ipswich Clams to Grape Nut Pudding. Many meat lover specials too and a great gluten free menu. Watch stunning sunset views over Peace River while sipping a cocktail from the fully stocked bar. Voted 'BestSeafood Restaurant' with Charlotte Sun, Harbor's Hottest 'Freshest Seafood' and Business of the Year with Punta Gorda Chamber of Commerce.
iowa city, ia
“A great visit and a great view.”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We visited the Village Fish Market on the early evening of Sunday, June 8th. It seemed fairly busy and we lucked out to be seated outside, the last table on the deck overlooking the water. A very nice spot for us newbies. I cannot remember our servers name, but he was fantastic! (maybe Zach?) We were greeted soon after being seated and never felt forgotten. Shortly after we placed our order he had to return for some good news/bad news on my order. I had ordered a Lobster cake special and they only had 1 Lobster cake left. It was not a problem and we settled that issue in seconds. I ended up ordering the 1 Lobster cake (very yummy) and instead of the 2nd Lobster cake, ordered the Crab Cake BLT sandwich. (very, very yummy) For sides I had the cole slaw and Edamame salad. The E salad was excellent! I cannot remember what my wife and daughter ordered, but I do know they were not disappointed in their meals. It was a wonderful visit. We would certainly return.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank iowacityia

Shelby, United States
“Great place and food with a view”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I've eaten here several times now when visiting family. I've not had a bad meal or experience yet. I love the Fried Clams (whole not strips. Makes me feel like I'm home. I grew up in the northeast near Boston. Great seafood, great service and a great view. This is a must eat destination for seafood lover.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Richard C
Easley, South Carolina
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Have eaten here several times. Food is always good and location is great with some tables that can see out to the water.

• Visited March 2014
Florida
“Lovely day at Fishermans Village”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We had a very nice lunch here at the Village Fish Market. The food (Crab Cakes) were first class. Our server was very nice and helpful. Very clean restaurant with a great view. Will visit again next time we are over from Switzerland.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Arthur G
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“O.K.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food was decent but the service was slow and inattentive. Waitin' tables ain't what it used to be. The outdoor patio was noisy because of the 'entertainment' vocal group so we sat inside. All in all it was just ...O ...K.

• Visited May 2014