“Authentic, old charm and great prices! ”

Peace River Seafood
Ranked #14 of 175 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious crabs, cooked in the MD blue crab style. Great bargain, a dozen large about 32.00. They frequently have all you can eat too. Just a fun place to eat with cold beer and friendly wait staff. The key lime is some of the best I’ve had- not to sweat and not that scary artificial neon line color. Graham crust, perfect!!! I’ll be back!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (612)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a fun old-Florida kind of place! Not much on looks, and definitely not fancy, but the best fried mullet I've ever had!! Hubby (a red meat guy) even said it was the best "fish" ever! Our friend ordered the all-you-can-eat crab ($30) and had a feast all to herself with plenty to take home. The mullet also was all-you-can-eat, and at $8.99 it was an incredible and delicious deal! We definitely will return!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019

We just moved to the area and have driven by this restaurant many times and finally made a right turn and pulled in for lunch. You can sit inside or outside on the deck/patio and we chose to be seated outside.

We were four and ordered beers and our lunch and the food arrived promptly. We ordered a Crab Cake / Shrimp platter and a combo platter with shrimp, fried lobster and crab cakes.

Everything was delicious and fresh.. The portion was big and even though we had no room, we had to try the key lime pie which was delicious!!

I'm glad this place is so close to home and we will definitely return!!

Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

If you are a bit picky individual, this is not your place. If you want great food with excellent service and a very relaxed atmosphere, this is the place for you. My husband and I both ordered the all you can eat crab. I agree with others there was a bit too much seasoning but it didn't deter us each from eating a full bucket! The corn and potatoes were fresh. $30 for all you can eat blue crab is VERY reasonable! We loved it and will be back!!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed our samplers. A bit pricier than I thought it would be. The place is old Florida but it could be a little more cleaned up considering their prices and plastic utensils.