“Best pizza around! !!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
“Best pizza around! !!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Better than any other place around. We're from California & couldn't find a decent pizza here until now! The pizza was delicious and the staff friendly. Highly recommended.

“Awesome”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is a small local Pizza (Italian food) place in Punta Gorda, FL. Their italian dishes are outstanding. The staff is very friendly and good.

• Visited May 2014
SW Florida
“Amazing Pizza !!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by here once before and it was great pizza and service. Tonight we were in the area and my GF suggested we stopped in. We ordered a small Caesar salad and a small pizza......Amazing once again if you haven't tried this place yet you need to !!

Punta Gorda, Florida
“Immature staff cost them my business”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We met friends at Manatee's for dinner. They had arrived before us and asked for a table which was against a post. There was no way four could be seated there, especially when one was obviously disabled. We asked for another table (of which there were several) and were told sure "but I'll have to move you back if another group comes in". Good there has been inconsistent as is the service. Day shift does pretty well but evening shift seems like unsupervised adolescents. We will think twice about ever returning.

1 Thank Dennis P
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Best Pizza I have had since leaving NY!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Friends came to visit and we decided to order in instead of battling the crowds at any restruant. My boss loves Manatee Pizza so I looked to see if the delivered,they did so we did,ordered that is: manatee size with Pepperoni...OMG it was fantastic. My friends,who live on Cape Haze kept saying the best they had eaten in Florida,me too. We ordered the large green salad which was more than enough to feed the 3 of us and I got to keep the left over two slices Pizza for lunch the next day! Great Pizza....

Visited March 2014