“birthday dinner”

Opus
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Sullivan
Description: Our goal is to bring outstanding food quality and warm, friendly customer service together under one roof to create an outstanding dining experience unique to this area. In a world where rushed meals have become an icon of contemporary culture, the unparalleled luxury of a relaxed dinner spent at OPUS Restaurant will reaffirm that food is indeed a celebration of life!
Reviewed May 9, 2014

First time visit on good source referral. Was pleased. Matthew, our server was attentive without being "too much." There were four of us and all comments consistent. Food, service, ambiance all good. We will be back.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I picked this restaurant as my birthday dinner and was not disappointed! I loved the atomosphere, the service and the food was exceptional. Can't wait to go back. Try the lamb or the filet. Both were very good.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This was the first time my friend and I decided to have an Easter brunch at this restaurant. The hostess and waitress provided excellent service. We started off with the Strawberry Bellini and an appetizer of deviled eggs that were topped with thin onion crisps and edible flower. The flavor had a nice dijon mustard flavor and was peppered just right.

My friend had eggs benedict and he loved the flavor but did not like the roasted tomato. I order the plank salmon with sweet bourbon glaze, roasted fingerling potatoes and creamed corn. The salmon was sweet and moist and the fingerling potatoes consisted of white and purple potatoes and were also cooked to perfection.

We will definitely stop by this place and try lunch or dinner. When going to this place for holidays, please check the menus online because they are subject to change each year.

I think next Saturday, we will be stopping by for a jazz night.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The dinners were fine, but three of us ordered Caesar salad. For the price, the portion was small, had no taste, and to top it off they were out of anchovies. Three complained, but nothing was done to compensate. Don't order the Caesar salad.

1  Thank gesg
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We enjoyed a fabulous dinner at plus and were very pleasantly surprised when the chef was also able to whip up a tofu dish for our vegan daughter! I had the spicy chicken pasta and it was out of this world. We highly recommend this. Great service and food!