“Like I died and went to heaven”

Muscle Car City Museum
Ranked #2 of 58 things to do in Punta Gorda
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Saw the add while visiting Naples and made the hour drive. So worth it. I took so many pictures. With all the Chevys that I owned ( and regret selling ) over the past 40 years and dozens and dozens that I wish I had owned. My wife was very patient with me although I think she really enjoyed seeing our past memories in the flesh or should I say chrome. My 30 year old son loves the 100 photos I took like going back in time

There are newer reviews for Muscle Car City Museum

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Decided to take this place in (again) during yesterday's rainstorm. We only needed about 90 minutes to see all of it. The collection is impressive in many, many ways, by not only the cost and quality of the vehicles, but also organization of the collection itself. Nicely done.
To take an old, closed store building and turn it into a nice place like this is an achievement in itself. Nice crowd there yesterday both in the museum and diner area.
We will return in a year or two. Never get tired of quality like this.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Want a ood use for an empty Wall Mart, this is it! This is a private car collection put on display in an old wal mart building. It has a massive collection of GM cars and trucks. Many Corvettes: Chevrolet, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac muscle cars as well as other collectible cars. Well worth the visit as all cars are in excellent condition. Also has a gift shop and cafe inside. Also has many drop in car shows during the year. Very nicely done and worth the price of admission.

2  Thank Pinkfloyd7
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The museum had so many great vehicles, it was fantastic. Never seen anything like it. In addition, there were many other memoriablia throughout the museum. Lots of fun.

1  Thank Cindy W
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Classic cars in great variety. Get up close viewing able to walk around and look inside. See quality of vehicles colorful Chevy collection. Photographers don't forget those artistic grille shots are available. Also don't miss the car corral of classics for sale. The cafe was nice too. Also enjoyed the gift shop, but the prices there were high. Look for coupon in local books before going to get discount admission.

1  Thank Lori G