“Car show / museum”

Muscle Car City Museum
Ranked #2 of 58 things to do in Punta Gorda
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Went to an outdoor car show/swap meet. They have a 50's cafe that serves burgers, malts and anything yu would expect from that type of cafe.. Very good

There are newer reviews for Muscle Car City Museum

Reviewed October 1, 2012

If you love cars this place is worth the trip! Amazing collection of cars. I went with my dad and he comes back everytime he visits and sees something new.

There is a restaurant there that has good food. Very diner-ish.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

fun to go and see the old cars, kinda expensive. but my kids had a great time. they have great free car shows outside too

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have never seen so many corvette's in one place, one for every year of production, they even had a chevy blazer silverado, made me feel really old as I used to drive one, now it's in a museum. Very interesting and a very pleasant way to spend an afternoon. We did not visit the restaurant, but the aroma's were very enticing, we had made other arrangements for dinner or we would most definitely tried it.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Talk about going back in time!!! Muscle Car City will take you there. Immaculately restored cars that we all drove, or wished we did, back in high school. I was under the impression that it was all Chevrolets. But not so. There were Pontiacs and Oldsmobiles and Cadillacs. Might have even been a Ford or two. Clever surprises too. I'm not gonna tell you what. But be sure to take a close look at the mannekin working on the "Stovebolt Special". They even had my old Schwinn Sting Ray bicycle there. Although I wouldn't have been caught dead back in the day with a banana seat and high riser handlebars. They have a seperate section of cars for sale, if you're so-minded. My wife and I (High School class of '66 and '68) took our 14 year old grandson and we all three loved it. He was probably as excited as I was. And asked WAYY!! too many questions. A wonderful afternoon that I know we all will never forget. Now, for the only down-side. It wouldn't have hurt for the girl selling the tickets to smile a little bit. But I guess everybody has their bad days. All -in-all, the best $12.50 per person we spent on the whole trip. Worth the easy 45 minute drive from Fort Myers.