“trip to cabbage key”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of King Fisher Fleet

King Fisher Fleet
Ranked #1 of 22 Tours in Punta Gorda
More attraction details
Owner description: Sightseeing Cruises and Fishing Charters in Southwest Florida.
South Florida, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“trip to cabbage key”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

very nice trip to cabbage key a little long 2.5 miles each way lucky water was smooth, crew was good, would go 2nd time

Bolton Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Good Fishing”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Guides are great, take you to where the fish are, in most cases. Prices the same as everyone else. I drive down to Florida yearly from Canada just to fish and eat sea food. This place is close to where I stay. Last trip down caught black tip sharks, cobia, trout and got a couple of great pictures of Manatees while out fishing. The guide talked me into keeping one of the small black tip sharks for supper, which I did, he cleaned it and I took it into a restaurant and had them cook it up for me for supper. This was probably the best fish dinner that I had in my two weeks in Florida. Will go back next year for sure.

Atkins, Iowa
“The fishing made my vacation”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Went out for a morning with captain Mitch for some shark fishing and the action was nonstop.....Couldn't be happier. Mitch worked his but off to give me the best possible chance of catching fish and catch fish I did !!!! Ended up with 13 sharks , a ray , and after a 35 minute epic battle a 34 1/2 inch Cobia !!!!! Back at the dock Captain Mitch steak the Cobia out for me and my wife and I had it for lunch ....... Best Money I Ever Spent...... Made my vacation

Remington, Indiana
“Cabbage Key”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Can't say enough wonderful things about our day trip to Cabbage Key!! Captain Ron, Bruce, and Sandy were just great! They all went above and beyond to make our trip memorable, even letting my 7 yr old captain the boat for a short time! The boat was nice, the restaurant at Cabbage Key had delicious food, fun nature trails, and ducks to feed! We saw many dolphins that were so close we could have reached out and touched them! Extremely affordable and fun shopping center with nice restaurants at the dock that we enjoyed after our day on the water! When asking my daughter what her favorite memory of our week of adventures in southern Florida, she always says our day on the boat! Highly recommend and will definitely use King Fisher Fleet in the future!!

Visited March 2014
Smyrna, Georgia
207 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 362 helpful votes
“Reasonable price, great guides and a healthy amount of fish equals good fun”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We booked a trip with the King Fisher fleet and enjoyed a beautiful half day of fishing in the "back bay". Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable about the best places to fish and what we could expect. While we fished in a creek, out on the flats and at the manmade reef we had the most luck on the reef. This was step-son's first time fishing and actually catching (he is nine and had previously fished in Georgia lakes, ponds and streams with no luck). In the end he caught the first fish, the ugliest fish and largest fish so he had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend King Fisher, they are a well respected and thoroughly established operation with an extremely hands on owner who went out of his way to make sure we had a great experience!

Visited April 2014