“Delightful dining”

Dockside Grill at The Four Points by Sheraton
Ranked #21 of 165 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dockside Grill serving breakfast and dinner 7 days a week. Happy Hour daily Monday-Friday 4pm-7pm. Enjoy our signature dishes! New Full Menu !!!
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My party consisted of 5 ppl. We came in sort of late maybe 930, and we were very hungry. We were greeted warmly and given a large booth. We instantly had drinks in front of us and 3 appetizers ordered. The ceviche was wonderful. The waitress Kelsey was very accomodating with our order we ordered cedar plank mahi instead of cedar plank salmon. Chef michael did an excellent job. Food, service, and price were all excellent.

bruce m, Manager at Dockside Grill at The Four Points by Sheraton, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time with us at the Dockside Grill . The cedar grill is 1 new item we are featuring on our NEW menu, sounds like Kelsey was there to lend a hand in your decision and im glad to hear you enjoyed your dining experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was extrmemly impressed with this location. First of all, most of my friends told me its one of the most delicious restaurants around. That wasn't a lie! But the staff was excellent. Really made me feel warm and happy I choose to take my parents there. Then we went outside and went to the tiki bar, and it was just as good. Great drinks and a great locations. Five stars from me! If your on vacation Or a local, I suggest going here!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a pleasant review of our Dockside Grill.We are very excited about the rollout of our NEW menu and all the attention its getting. We strive to bring a great dining experience for the whole family .Thank you for coming in and spending time with us . See you soon

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The blackened salmon and spinach salad was one of the best salads I have had in my life. This really delivered with perfectly prepared salmon sitting on a large bed of fresh spinach, just ripe strawberries, goat cheese, and candied walnuts. No dressing needed! The salad comes with a sweet onion dressing on the side, but it adds nothing as this is already perfection. My husband kept digging in on my meal.

Note: chef had substituted strawberries for sliced apples which is how the salad is billed.

bruce m, Manager at Dockside Grill at The Four Points by Sheraton, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

First let me thank you for your outstanding review on our new feature the Blacken Salmon Salad. This is one of the new exciting dinner entrees recently added to our dockside dinner menu. The correction has been made on the menu regarding the sliced fresh strawberries. In addition to this fresh and satisfying entree salad, we have added several exciting new options to our dinner menu including Cedar Plank Salmon, Frutti Di Mare Pasta, Grilled Vegetable Plate; as well as many others including our Sam Adams Beer Battered Menu allowing us to offer Wild Sea Scallops, Calamari, Muscles, and fresh made Wild Sea Scallops and Shrimp Ceviche.
My name is Bruce Mullins, Food and Beverage Director, my mission is to bring you a fresh, colorful, and exciting new menu. Please let me know if there is anything that we can do for you and we look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Second visit to Dockside Grill this season. So quiet there. I think a lot of people just haven't discovered it. This is one of the best kitchens in town. I don't think you will EVER find a better crabcake!

1  Thank Sherry C
bruce m, Manager at Dockside Grill at The Four Points by Sheraton, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

First allow me to thank you for taking the time to write about The Dockside Grill. Like you we do feel that The Dockside Grill is a hidden gem. The word of our new chef inspired menu has hit the town with a storm , more and more guests are finding our hidden gem .

Reviewed March 18, 2013

When I travel on business I am usually stuck eating at the Hotel. On vacation last week they gave us a menu at the desk and I heard the word "Chef" so we chose to eat breakfast there. What a great choice! The portions were huge, not expensive, hot, delivered quickly and with great service. I had the most amazing asparagus and goat cheese omelet. We will be traveling in the area again next year and want to try dinner there as well. By the way, I love the cold fruit water in the lobby during the day and the hot coffee in the morning.