“Gone to the dogs!”

Laishley Crab House
Reserve with OpenTable
Laishley Crab House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 164 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Nesbit St.
Description: Laishley Crab House offers waterfront dining and the freshest seafood available. Feast on Blue Crab direct from Charlotte Harbor and the Peace River Seafood Market, fresh Alaskan King Crab and Snow Crab flown in daily from Dutch Harbor, Alaska, or enjoy your favorite seafood, steaks, and sushi. Pets are welcome on our outdoor dining deck. Check out our menu for everything we offer. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here several times & love the fish tacos & mahi sandwich. On our last visit we wanted to sit outside at the bar and were shocked to find that dogs were outside. Usually we cannot sit at the bar because of all the smokers, but the dogs were doing what dogs do -- bark! It was evident from the stares of the other patrons that the barking was annoying them also. What bothers me is that these dogs have to be walked thru the inside eating area to even get outside. I didn't think that dogs were allowed inside a restaurant. We moved to the inside bar where we (and others) could still hear the dogs barking. I am an animal lover and have owned many animals in my life including dogs and they belong at home and not in what is supposed to be a better restaurant. This is too nice of a setting to be ruined by barking dogs. No pet shop dining for us!

2  Thank Denise M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,481)

Reviewed July 14, 2014

They really need to work on the menu and the quality of the food there is a reason why it is ranked # 40 on this list.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Laishley's is a good place to eat. We were seated outside and had good service. Food came out relatively quick. I had chicken florentine that was really good. My husband had the fried seafood platter and my son had a chicken quesadilla which was really good. They have some nice salt scrubs In the bathrooms which they also sell. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

No matter if u want steaks, sushi, or seafood , Laishly Crab House has it all! The other great thing is, there are a ton of tables which means I'm sure that more people can get seated it if gets crowded in season! Upon getting seated, we ordered the conch fritters . They were doughy and seemingly undercooked for my liking and I would not recommend ordering them if u like your seafood cooked more and don't like tasting batter! The main course of my meal was the Hawaiian Chicken. This amazing and unique dish came with grilled pineapple on top which despite my doubts, had a great flavor to compliment the chicken!The meat was tender and marinated perfectly in teriyaki ! A toasted croissant was provided so u could have the option of a sandwich . I had the option to have sweet potato or potato fries which u don't see very often in restaurants anymore as well! I chose sweet potato and I loved them and could tell they were freshly cut and crispy ! Another member of my family, had the tuna melt which was a special that day. She thought the tuna was very fresh and was half overwhelmed and delighted over the generous portion given! She also said the cheese was melted to perfection and the bread was fresh and toasted to her liking! Two members of my party had a steak salad . They loved the flavorful and tender steak and thought the greens were fresh in it, and were in heaven with the combination of the dressing and all of the above! Service was good as the waitress was very attentive and nice. I would definitely come back to try the dinner menu here if I ever find myself back in Punta Gorda again.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Inconsistent with service and good. Sushi is hit or miss. Location is nice and view is pretty if you can eat outside

1  Thank travelMOMMa63