“was a good recommendation from friends”

Laishley Crab House
Reserve with OpenTable
Laishley Crab House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 162 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Nesbit St.
Description: Laishley Crab House offers waterfront dining and the freshest seafood available. Feast on Blue Crab direct from Charlotte Harbor and the Peace River Seafood Market, fresh Alaskan King Crab and Snow Crab flown in daily from Dutch Harbor, Alaska, or enjoy your favorite seafood, steaks, and sushi. Pets are welcome on our outdoor dining deck. Check out our menu for everything we offer. We look forward to serving you!
Sarasota, Florida
“was a good recommendation from friends”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

we went for lunch. Sat out on the deck overlooking the marina and the sound. Very pretty. We had fish tacos and grouper sandwich both of which were cooked perfectly. Had to wait a little long for our food and they were not crowded. That is my only criticism

Visited May 2014

Orillia, Canada
“So good, we went there twice in one week!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Great place to eat. We sat out on the patio which overlooked the harbour. Service was good and, oh yes, I have to mention the hand soap in the bathroom. Couldn't leave without buying it which they offered for sale in the restaurant and in the gift shop below.

Visited April 2014
Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
“Smoking outside”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Staff was nice. Food way over priced and then was just ok. We sat outside and people were smoking. The server said since it was outside even in the eating area it was ok. We had to move bec/ we had chain smokers 3 tables down and it blew right in our face. Then new folks came and lit up. We left, it was bad. I personally very allergic to cig smoke. They don't allow cigars, what's the difference. We spent over $125.00 but will never go back. I'd rather go to other local restaurants and enjoy my food w/o smoke in my face! I have friends who come down & I will be sure to tell them!

1 Thank CarolynM660
Punta Gorda, Florida
“More than I expected”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband and I went to this restaurant on Mother's Day-very busy! We were seated outdoors (at my request) after about a 30 minute wait. I didn't think that was too bad considering the holiday and crowds. The staff is friendly and helpful. The food was delicious! I had She-crab soup for a starter but that is the only food I had that was a bit disappointing. A little too much of the spicy pepper and not quite enough crabmeat. The rest of the meal was wonderful! We had a view of the river and boats just outside the building. Don't let the rustic decor fool you! There is a large variety of seafood dishes here and just enough for the land lubbers to enjoy,too! It is expensive but not so bad that you would never go back. I will have to budget for it but we will go back.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great view”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stopped here on the way down to Fort Myers and we were pleasantly surprised. I had a grouper wrap which had great flavor, but was hard to pick up and eat. Sweet potato fries and a Pouser's painkiller for a drink. We sat outside to enjoy the view. Being from RI, the ocean is no stranger to me, but it's Florida you have to sit outside to eat when you're in Florida. Humidity was high that day but, there was a good breeze coming through to keep you cool. We didn't have any issues with customer service and no one else in my group complained about the food, so we would go back if we have the chance.