“A good warm feeling restaurant at a price point worth the quality of the food”
Review of Phil's 41

Phil's 41
Ranked #17 of 164 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Phil's 41 Restaurant serves delicious, authentic Italian dishes and more, just like your nonna use to make! Best Happy Hour in Punta Gorda. Friendly Service. The locals love us!
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Went to Phil's over thanksgiving while visiting parents. The place is casual and warm feeling. It was nice as they had some holiday decor without being too much. I had a classic veal dish with capers and it was perfect. Others had two fish dishes and a seafood past dish and they all were pleased. Price for dishes will be 16 to 20 and quality is well worth the price. House wines were also good and reasonable price. Service was good. Only small nit from me was that they were playing holiday music. Too early for that. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is a copy of a letter written to Phil after our amazing Thanksgiving feast:

Dear Phil,

Just wanted to add my accolades to those of my husband, who searched you out before we left. We came into your restaurant by chance on Thanksgiving Day, and were VERY pleased--all around. Your restaurant is pleasantly welcoming, and so was every waitperson we encountered. Service was efficient with no evidence of "hurry-up", friendly but not "gushy". I have never felt so comfortably welcome in a restaurant. The food was supurb and beautifully plated--from the wedding soup, and salad with house basalmic dressing and crusty bread, right on through every bite of the turkey dinner. My only disappointment was that I was unable to make room to try one of the enticing desserts available.

I have already recommended your establishment to several friends and family, and expect to return one day soon to try another entree or dessert. Keep up the good work.
Jean of Englewood

1  Thank Jean M
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I highly recommend dining here. The food is excellant, and a very helpful waitstaff. We look forward to coming back.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Four of us ate here on the way out of town. 3 of us had their crab cake sandwiches, which the waitress said they were known for – they were very good! One of us had the shrimp basket which was also very good. The waitress even surprised us when she heard it was my husband's birthday with a complimentary cannoli. We’d return here.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Very nicely decorated restaurant. Extremely friendly and efficient staff. There was a gentleman that may have been the owner that greeted us and wanted to make sure we were pleased with our meal. All of the items we enjoyed were very good. The outdoor eating area was a nice screened in porch. It was nice to outside but not worry about some of the things we endure here in Florida.
We will be back when we are in that area again.