“Just average!”
Review of Phil's 41

Phil's 41
Ranked #18 of 163 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Phil's 41 Restaurant serves delicious, authentic Italian dishes and more, just like your nonna use to make! Best Happy Hour in Punta Gorda. Friendly Service. The locals love us!
Reviewed December 12, 2011

The food was not bad It was average at best. service was not great especially since it was not busy at all. Overall its an average boring restaurants in desperate need of a makeover.

1  Thank Trailhopper

Reviewed December 10, 2011

Basically this resteraunt is nothing special. Its in a prime location. It just needs some updating, little better food, some youthfullness, and more attractive prices.

1  Thank drivitlkustoleit
Reviewed December 9, 2011

The crowds say it all w/carry outs for the local workers. Happy Hour prices at the bar are reasonable as well. I usually meet friends there at least twice a month.

1  Thank GuidoFL
Reviewed November 24, 2011

They claim to have some of the best crab cakes outside of MD....and they do!! Wow were they fantastic. Phil came by our table...he uses his own crab cake mix..and it's excellent. The steaks were average from what my family members told me. Not too sure about the red sauce on the italian food either....it tasted canned. But crab cakes are well worth the trip!!!

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Dined at Phil's 41 this evening; both Mother and I had ahi tuna. Our server, Jeff, was friendly and accommodating enough to substitute rice for extra veggies. House dressing on the salad was wonderfully herby and tasty. Our meal was cooked to perfection and very delicious. Right after our salads, I picked up my Droid and did a Facebook check-in. A message came back telling me to inform the manager that I did the check in and I'd get a free cannoli! I told Jeff about it and he brought the owner, Phil, right to our table. We had a very pleasant conversation with Phil and enjoyed our free cannoli. This is one of Punta Gorda's finest restaurants. Don't miss it!

2  Thank marbledance