“Excellent breakfast”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
punta gorda
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

we had been told about this place and went there specially for breakfast. We weren't disappointed.
The service was friendly and efficient and the place looked clean. My husband tried the grits..we are from the UK and didn't know what they were. He likes crispy food so as you can imagine he didn't like them, but that was his fault! Will certainly go again and hopefully next time hop off to somewhere nice too!

• Visited August 2013

North Carolina
“Surprisingly good food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Since I fly in and out of this airport a lot, I frequently eat at the restaurant. This may be the only airport restaurant that local people are willing to drive 10 miles to eat at. All the lunches have been above average, the walnut salad is very good. I ride with a bicycle club and we frequently plan rides to end up here at lunch. Pleasant surprise after the usual airport fate.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank netbob
Vero Beach, Florida
“Fly Away!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Just awful. Server was complaining that she got called in. Guess what lady? I don't care. Biscuits were cold and she took it as a personal insult. She went and microwaved them and brought them back being sure to tell me how lucky I was because I got the last of the gravy. I asked for butter and jelly and didn't get it till I asked another server. No refills and she was not to be seen. And, while the omelette was really good it was rather small. My advice is wait to eat at your destination.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank SweetTizzyT
Pulaski, Wisconsin, United States
“Unexpected Bonus”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Our travel group always arrives early for flights. We were leaving Florida and hadn't thought we had time for breakfast. We were early enough that the terminal wasn't operating yet! That's when we "discovered" a most pleasant bonus to our trip "the Sky View Cafe" What made it such a highlight was the friendly waitstaff. The food was great but what I admired was our waitress putting our order for four in before a table of 25. I don't know how the staff managed to wait on so many and still get it right and she didn't hurry us. What a wonderful to finish our stay!

• Visited October 2012
Punta Gorda, Florida
“What a find!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Pleasantly surprised to go here at the local Airport. And it was busy! The server I had was so very friendly. Food pricing is great.... Had a generic eggs and toast with coffee, but good.
I have to go back and try some of the unusual menu items.... soon!

• Visited January 2013