Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside
    Good 3.5/5
    American Inn(Punta Gorda)
    Good 3.5/5
    1,246 results
    All reviewsnautical themedockside grilltiki hutgreat tiki barsliding doormarina viewlobby areagreat place to stayport charlottewould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffhotel restaurantcorner roomnice locationwatch the sunsetlive musicfisherman's village
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

This is my go to hotel when I have business in punta gorda. The staff is always so friendly and remember me every time I walk in. I really like the new tile in the lobby it looks very nice. I love the fact that the hotel is in the heart of downtown punta gorda. Everything is within walking distance. It's a great stay and I I defiantly recommend it.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
    1  Thank ohyouknow
    Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear ohyouknow,

Thank you for your review and loyalty. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed a number of stays with us as well as our new tile - we think it looks very nice as well! We hope to see you again soon. Take care.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My wife, daughter and I stayed 4 nights, Saturday through Wednesday morning. We had a wonderful stay. I had not planned on booking at this property, but we were in need of a room with Ethernet connection so my daughter could take a college exam on Tuesday evening. I called the Four Points and after double checking for me, the desk clerk assured me they did indeed have ethernet connection. So we went with them for that reason. I am so glad we did. They did have ethernet and it worked great. We arrived on Saturday afternoon around 3pm. The desk clerk took care of us right away and we were in our room within a couple of minutes. Every desk clerk that we visited with was wonderful. Always pleasant and very helpful. Our room was on the 4th floor, overlooking the water towards Fisherman's Village. A very nice view. The room was clean and smelled great. The beds were very comfortable. And simply put, it was a nice bright looking room. Very easy on the eyes. The flat screen tv above the work desk worked well and was easily visible from both beds. The bathroom was large. And clean. The wall mounted thermostat for a/c was easy to use and worked well. The location of the hotel is amazing. A beautiful area right on the water. Trails along the water to walk, run or bike. Great scenery. And just a short couple of blocks walk to downtown. We did not have an issue trying to find a parking space, as we arrived around 3pm and walked for the rest of the day. But I can say that anybody arriving later may have had a fun time trying to find a spot, in competition with the Tiki Bar behind the property, located right on the water. The other nights were never problematic for finding a parking space. The lobby and bar area is quite lovely. The library area, with 2 desktop computers and 2 big flat screen tvs, was very comfy. We did not use the pool, but it looked nice. They have perhaps four 1 speed bicycles to check out and use free of charge. Helmets available too. We had fun expanding our tour of this part of town using the bikes. The Four Points Sheraton made our relaxing vacation that much nicer. We would absolutely stay there again.

2  Thank iowacityia
    Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Our room was very nice with an updated bathroom. My biggest complaint was the restaurant. The hotel was full and the bartender & wait staff were understaffed. This was the bartenders first night as a bartender & she was clearly thrown to the wolves & floundered terribly. Food was incorrectly ordered & the check was incorrect. She couldn't find many typical bottles of liquor & we saw many guests settle for something else. We were not impressed. Hotel is located convenient to the Punta Gorda Airport

• Stayed: June 2014
    1  Thank Palmtreegirl57
    Reviewed June 8, 2014

Originally planned to stay for family wedding in 2 bed, no view room (cheapest avail), June 1-4. Last minute complications resulted in us having to arrange space for relative suffering from throat cancer. Joey Metza, Asst. General Manager, was wonderful working to reserve connecting rooms at a reduced price, so we could attend our sick relative. Thank you, Joey! Rooms were clean, good sized, with comfortable beds. We had rooms 421-423 with marina view. Tamiami Trail next to our side, but we didn't notice any traffic noise. Hotel is close to many restaurants, shops, etc. No trouble parking. Two desktop computers with printers and Internet access just off lobby. Very friendly staff. We will definitely stay here again!

1  Thank Mikie27
    Four Points by ... P, Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2014

Thank you for choosing Four Points by Sheraton for your stay. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with your accommodations and had the chance to utilize our business room. We look forward to your future stays with us.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

First of all this place was excellent in EVERY way! My husband and I have traveled this country, stayed in many hotels, and have RARELY been impressed... this place is awesome! The hotel itself is beautiful and the customer service even better! We have a 120 lb. golden retriever and he was welcomed with treats at the door! The rooms were beautiful and modern and the food delish! We wanted to stay a few hours after check out to relax at the tiki bar and they accommodated it FOR FREE! The hotel is near downtown in a great spot within walking distance to shops/restaurants.

I would not stay anywhere else!

3  Thank Rychelle_82