My wife, daughter and I stayed 4 nights, Saturday through Wednesday morning. We had a wonderful stay. I had not planned on booking at this property, but we were in need of a room with Ethernet connection so my daughter could take a college exam on Tuesday evening. I called the Four Points and after double checking for me, the desk clerk assured me they did indeed have ethernet connection. So we went with them for that reason. I am so glad we did. They did have ethernet and it worked great. We arrived on Saturday afternoon around 3pm. The desk clerk took care of us right away and we were in our room within a couple of minutes. Every desk clerk that we visited with was wonderful. Always pleasant and very helpful. Our room was on the 4th floor, overlooking the water towards Fisherman's Village. A very nice view. The room was clean and smelled great. The beds were very comfortable. And simply put, it was a nice bright looking room. Very easy on the eyes. The flat screen tv above the work desk worked well and was easily visible from both beds. The bathroom was large. And clean. The wall mounted thermostat for a/c was easy to use and worked well. The location of the hotel is amazing. A beautiful area right on the water. Trails along the water to walk, run or bike. Great scenery. And just a short couple of blocks walk to downtown. We did not have an issue trying to find a parking space, as we arrived around 3pm and walked for the rest of the day. But I can say that anybody arriving later may have had a fun time trying to find a spot, in competition with the Tiki Bar behind the property, located right on the water. The other nights were never problematic for finding a parking space. The lobby and bar area is quite lovely. The library area, with 2 desktop computers and 2 big flat screen tvs, was very comfy. We did not use the pool, but it looked nice. They have perhaps four 1 speed bicycles to check out and use free of charge. Helmets available too. We had fun expanding our tour of this part of town using the bikes. The Four Points Sheraton made our relaxing vacation that much nicer. We would absolutely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside is located on the edge of the Charlotte Harbor waterfront in south Florida. Our hotel is a short drive from Cape Haze and the Gulf of Mexico's shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside
- Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside Hotel Punta Gorda
- Four Points Punta Gorda