Three night stayduring the week, first on points, two paid...bit of a mix up after our first night when we arrived back in the afternoon to find the room had not been serviced as the hotel had it on record we had checked out!
A few other issues, a faulty tv which was not fixed during our stay despite requests, but I have rated a grudging very good as the hotel is in a great location and the rooms are bright and we had a very good nights sleep in the Sheraton Bed.
We had a second floor room and a view of sorts between the palm trees and the water of the Harborside....nice window seats....bathrooms are bright and well lit, no tub but a very good size shower cubicle.
Took breakfast one morning, reasonable buffet and price round about $10....main bar can be found in a corner of the car park near to the waterfront, some nice seating around fire pits, live band one night and place was full of locals...bet the place is even busier on a weekend...!
Hotel is recommended but some of the service issues need to be addressed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside is located on the edge of the Charlotte Harbor waterfront in south Florida. Our hotel is a short drive from Cape Haze and the Gulf of Mexico's shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside
- Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside Hotel Punta Gorda
- Four Points Punta Gorda