Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$159
$63
$82
La Quinta
1,249 results
All reviewsnautical themedockside grilltiki hutgreat tiki barsliding doormarina viewlobby areagreat place to stayport charlottewould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffhotel restaurantcorner roomnice locationwatch the sunsetlive musicfisherman's village
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We ave been using the Four Points in Punta Gorda, Fl. as a guest bedroom for about 2+ years. Our friends/family love this place and I'm beginning to think they keep returning just to spend some of their time there. It is really a welcoming hotel in the heart of Punta Gorda and we find them very accommodating to our guests.
Thanks Four Points.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
TLozano, Starwood Hotels at Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear Kathleen S,

Thank you for you kinds words and it is our pleasure to take care of your family and friends that are coming into town to visit you. We look forward to continue to host your guests.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My family and I had a very early plane to catch so we chose to stay at this hotel. It was clean and neat and very tastefully decorated. We had a great view of the marina area directly across the street. We used the pool and spa also. I was pleased to see that this pool also was handicap accessible with a chair lift by the pool. We had free parking and Wifi. Also the bathrooms were nice and large with soap, shampoo and conditioner dispensers - no need for those tiny bottles. Also the towels were in baskets so there were plenty for everyone and not sitting on a ledge waiting to fall off. We found everyone here extremely courteous and helpful. We walked to a great ice cream shop across the street and had dinner at a nearby restaurant. Would definitely stay here again and recommend for both business and pleasure stays.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view and you will be glad you did.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
TLozano, Starwood Hotels at Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Linda U,

Thank you so much for your positive review. We are so glad you enjoyed your accommodations and that you took advantage of our hotel amenities. We hope to see you again in the future the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

-My grandson and I enjoyed the Four Points in Punta Gorda for 4 nights while on a fishing trip from northern Indiana. I paid a little extra for a room on the highway side ("marina view") and enjoyed the view. The AAA room rate was reasonable but my friend who made his reservation at a corporate rate was a lot less.
-The beds were comfortable and the AC worked fine. For stays of 3 nights or longer I like to unpack but this requires drawers, which this room lacked. So we had to live out of our luggage and the closet - for a couple of guys on a fishing trip it wasn't a big deal. The free WiFi was appreciated.
-The hotel restaurant was a little on the expensive side - we chose to eat elsewhere after our first meal there (we enjoyed a couple of great breakfasts at John Ski's but did not care at all for dinner at Laishley Crab House across the street from the hotel...Laishley has less than mediocre food and is expensive...one of our fishing guides confirmed that same opinion).
-I would have preferred to have a complimentary refrigerator in the room - I opted to not pay extra for one. But we appreciated the complimentary bottles of water each day.
-Everything around the hotel was clean...our room, the hallways, the lobby, the pool. And the staff was very friendly and accommodating (we needed a freezer and they offered the employee breakroom freezer to us - that was real nice of them).
-While there was a coffeemaker in the room we chose to take advantage of the coffee offered in the lobby in the mornings which we appreciated. A complimentary computer and printer available near the lobby was helpful for getting boarding passes.
-Although I did not have the opportunity to go to the Tiki Bar located alongside the water, it looked fun.
-Given the opportunity I would definitely stay here again and another fishing trip just might need to be coming up.

Room Tip: If you like ice cream be sure to go to the Harborwalk Scoops & Bites ice cream shop in Laishley Park across the street from the hotel. Lots of ice cream choices, nice view and the owners are a hoot. My grandson kept wanting to re-visit and try yet another flavor ("darn - well, OK") and we even had one last ice cream cone on the way to the airport.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
TLozano, Starwood Hotels at Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear beej5000,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed our accommodations and took advantage of our hotel features. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area for your next fishing trip.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here as a layover to pick someone up at the Punta Gorda airport. I was looking at limited choices in hotel selection and did not want to pay a ton. We got an excellent price. Pool was cleam and well kept. Free paper and coffee in the morning. Beds were comfy and clean. They do the down comforter between two sheets, felt very clean. Shower was good and they offer dispensers in the shower for body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. Views of the harbor. Great fisherman's village pier a short drive away with shops, restaurants, and ice cream. We were not expecting to like this area, thinking of it more as a I-75 rest stop. So I was thrilled to find it not commercialized at all and we had a "true" Florida vacation staying here! Great hotel, clean, great location. Close to I-75 while still being "away" from I-75.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear allenpartyof4,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our accommodations and the location of our hotel. We hope you think of us again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed at this hotel so that I could attend a couples fishing tournament early on that Saturday morning; the activities for the tournament were being held across the street. I live in a neighboring town, about 25 minutes away. The hotel was beautiful; the pool was pristine. The staff was very pleasant and the restaurant was excellent. Our room was clean and very comfortable. I have not one single negative thing to say about this hotel, period. I have already told everyone I know that if they want a "stay-cation" for a weekend, that they should definately stay at this hotel. While at the pool, I felt like I was miles away from the town I know so well. I will be staying there again, as soon as I can, just for the fun of it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
TLozano, Starwood Hotels at Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Barbara L,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide a weekend escape. We look forward to providing you with the same great service the next time you decide to have a staycation.