I travel all the time for work & stayed here for 3 days on a business trip. This hotel has been one of my favorites so far.
The hotel & rooms are decorated with a nautical theme. The rooms are so pretty and I loved the fact that they don't look like your typical hotel room...more like a fashionable little apartment. This made me feel very "at home." Room service was also prompt and very friendly.
The pool doesn't have a direct view of the harbor but it was a gorgeous pool area with a fountain hot tub. I had a day off and really enjoyed laying by the pool all day.
Great location right next to the harbor and right down the street from the cute little village of Punta Gorda where all the shops and restaurants are. Also a quick drive to Fisherman's Village. There is also some type of tiki bar across the parking lot right on the harbor...I didn't go, but it was always busy and looked like a lot of fun.
I will definitely be staying here again next time I am in the Port Charlotte area for work. Great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside is located on the edge of the Charlotte Harbor waterfront in south Florida. Our hotel is a short drive from Cape Haze and the Gulf of Mexico's shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside Hotel Punta Gorda
- 4 Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside
- Four Points Punta Gorda